Traveling Ladies: great little hanging organizer find,

comfortcove

Ok, this is random, but I have to share.....am I allowed to mention a store!s name here? I think so. Anyway, I was in Tuesday Morning yesterday, and found the perfect size hanging mini organizer. They are monogrammed with one initial, and have 4 clear zippered pockets on each side, for a total of eight. You can see what is inside. Anyway, it is hard to describe, but you can maybe see it on their website. I am excited about this, it is perfect for jewelry and other small things on longer trips. I love my usual jewelry travel bag, but I cannot see what is inside. This can be folded, and would fit in a safe. Great for jewelry, small accessories and valuables! I like it so much I may go get another for me, and some for friends. I used bug and tar remover to get the sticker gunk off. It is not great quality, but is dandy for $4.99!it has a hanger on it so you can also hang in closet or on a hook.

Ok, this is random, but I have to share.....am I allowed to mention a store!s name here? I think so. Anyway, I was in Tuesday Morning yesterday, and found the perfect size hanging mini organizer. They are monogrammed with one initial, and have 4 clear zippered pockets on each side, for a total of eight. You can see what is inside. Anyway, it is hard to describe, but you can maybe see it on their website. I am excited about this, it is perfect for jewelry and other small things on longer trips. I love my usual jewelry travel bag, but I cannot see what is inside. This can be folded, and would fit in a safe. Great for jewelry, small accessories and valuables! I like it so much I may go get another for me, and some for friends. I used bug and tar remover to get the sticker gunk off. It is not great quality, but is dandy for $4.99!it has a hanger on it so you can also hang in closet or on a hook.

I know there are none so blind as those that cannot see and I must be one of them. I read this post three times and still don't see the store's name.

I don't use the Iphone - but I know there is an app for it and if you have the app it is very easy to post a pic.

If it is on the website you can also save the link and then attach it via the envelope in the icons above (below the backwards arrow).

It is not on the website, but it is picture in the flyer for their October 6 campaign. I wish I knew how to post a picture, I am sorry.

Awww, , you have puppy fatigue! We recently lost our beloved kitty, and I will eventually be getting a new pup or kitten. I have an adorable, but neurotic, rescue dog. She misses Peaches too. Enjoy your puppy, but I know it is a lot of work!

It is not on the website, but it is picture in the flyer for their October 6 campaign. I wish I knew how to post a picture, I am sorry.

Awww, , you have puppy fatigue! We recently lost our beloved kitty, and I will eventually be getting a new pup or kitten. I have an adorable, but neurotic, rescue dog. She misses Peaches too. Enjoy your puppy, but I know it is a lot of work!

ahh I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. We lost our mountain dog 1 and 1/2 years ago and we waited a long time to tackle a puppy again. (why am I saying we? WE all know WE is ME). Anyways, our other two have adapted quite well. Our rescue plays with him constantly. Our big lab (kazu) not so much but he likes him - but he's old and a lazy giant.

Sue, you are so smart to think of facebook! It is on there, in the October 6 new arrivals monogrammed gifts. If you click on the square you can see it clearly. The back is identical to the front, with four zippered pockets and no monogram. Our TM had them in light blue, hot pink and black. I got the black with the hot pink monogram. I hope they still have them tomorrow when I can go again.

Kazu, good luck with the pup and thank you. I know what you mean about the "WE". I have been so bereft (it has only been 12 days) my better half offered to get me a puppy or kitten, when he has said "No More Animals!" so many times! It is just weird not having my buddy of 20 and a half years around, and he had become so high maintenance I even miss doing all of the things I did for him daily. Someday in the future I may get a Norwich Terrier puppy. I hope my dog would accept a puppy. She loved the kitty, but he was here before her.

Same here -- I have never heard of this store.

Here is the store's description:

"Tuesday Morning is an upscale deep discount off-price retailer specializing in domestic and international, designer and name-brand closeout merchandise. With over 800 stores across the country and decades of experience in closeout retailing we havent strayed from our original concept. Our mission is to deliver fresh and exciting assortments that are constantly being updated."

It does not appear to have stores in Canada because the store locator only provides for city and state, no country. There are some very good buys to be had, and the merchandise is upscale.

Same here -- I have never heard of this store.

Tuesday Morning opened a few stores in our area about 2 or so years ago. I have driven by one of them at least 100 times and never think to stop in. :o I'll have to give the place a 'look see'.

OP..... thanks for sharing with us. I'm sure there are some ladies who will find that a useful addition to their travel/packing collection.

Here is the store's description:

"Tuesday Morning is an upscale deep discount off-price retailer specializing in domestic and international, designer and name-brand closeout merchandise. With over 800 stores across the country and decades of experience in closeout retailing we havent strayed from our original concept. Our mission is to deliver fresh and exciting assortments that are constantly being updated."

It does not appear to have stores in Canada because the store locator only provides for city and state, no country. There are some very good buys to be had, and the merchandise is upscale.

I live in western PA -- no store by that name around here.

Archived