Favorite Port?

luvmyboys2

Everyone seems to be Caribbean bound.

Mine would be New Orleans during Mardi Gras, the Fat Tuesday celebration and in second place, Sitka Alaska!!! Sitka was more beautiful for nature, but New Orleans was better for the the natural vistas when dropping beads while drinking grenades!!!!!:D

Barcelona

Le Havre (Paris)

Monaco (South of France)

Southampton

Lisbon, Portugal

They're all wonderful. We adore the Mediterranean ports there are so interesting, beautiful and iconic places to visit. The Caribbean is pretty visit and convenient to sail from New York, but, Europe is our favorite cruise destination.

Jonathan

+1

We loved:

Barcelona

Marsaille

Villefranche

Valletta

Southampton

Lisbon

Azores

San Francisco

Santa Barbara

We love London ... hard to explain ... just fell in love with that city and are always happy when we're there.

St. Petersburg is probably the most memorable place we've ever been ... growing up we thought we'd never be able to go there.

In the Caribbean our very favorite is St. Maarten. :)

Our LEAST favorite place on the planet: Guadeloupe :(

LuLu

~~~~

We love Costa Maya, Mexico and are so upset about this gorgeous port being dropped from itineraries. I suspected that Disney had snagged it as their exclusive but apparently that's not true. RCI has this port scheduled for November and also for May 4, 2014. We're going!!!

London (because it is the greatest city in the world and I live there!):D

Oh NO, I overlooked London as I didn't think of it as a cruise port; never been there on a cruise.

But you are absolutely right, Steve. There isn't a greater city in the world than London.

Love it love it loveitloveitloveit. Aaahhh.

:D;):p

Counting only those ports that I've sailed to on a cruise ship (of which there are 10), my favorite is Bermuda, followed by Costa Maya. The only one I did NOT like is Ocho Rios, Jamaica. My favorite place that one can get to on a cruise ship (though I've never gotten there that way) is Hilo, Hawaii.

Archived