The Fort Lauderdale sailaway season gets off to a glorious start

rafinmd

Rich - March 28th - join us and a few others from the P! Would love to see you again!!

Would love to sail with that group but unfortunately (well not really unfortunately) I'll be disembarking the Crystal Serenity in Cape Town and awaiting the Amsterdam to return me to Ft. Lauderdale.

Roy

Not suprised that Zaandam will be "late" in sailing. I believe that this is her last visit to the U. S. for some months. I think she is heading to South America for the Fall/Winter season. No doubt there is some very heavy loading of supplies for the season.

So, I waited all these months for that beautiful tooting and my dog is terrified. Jumping up on me and crying.

Mine were more upset at the school kids who dared walk home from school in front of their house.

Speaking of dogs, if it is going to awhile before the Zaandam sails, I might feed my crew now.

Not suprised that Zaandam will be "late" in sailing. I believe that this is her last visit to the U. S. for some months. I think she is heading to South America for the Fall/Winter season. No doubt there is some very heavy loading of supplies for the season.

Down south they are headed into spring/summer. :confused:

Archived