If you could pick any Princess cruise between 10-21days?

ripjerry95

If you could chose any Princess cruise itinerary between 10 an 21 days which one(s) would you chose and why?

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Hawaii, RT from LA 15 days. Hawaii is gorgeous. The whales in Maui are fabulously awesome. Summit of Mauna Kea is an amazing sight. The movies made in Kauai tour is fascinating. Pearl Harbor and the battleship USS Missouri are lifetime experiences.

The lectures on the many sea days are so interesting.

The sea days are restful.

All of this is available from LA. Long flights to Europe and Asia aren't required:)

The Mediterranean from Venice to Barcelona including Kusadasi and Istanbul......unforgettable and very port intensive.:)

Agree that Grand Med itinerary is outstanding. It includes the key Italy ports, a Greek island, the two ports in Turkey, Athens, and Barcelona. This is a great indtroductory cruise for anyone who hasn't cruised in the Mediterranean.

Hawaii' date=' RT from LA 15 days. Hawaii is gorgeous. The whales in Maui are fabulously awesome. Summit of Mauna Kea is an amazing sight. The movies made in Kauai tour is fascinating. Pearl Harbor and the battleship USS Missouri are lifetime experiences.

The lectures on the many sea days are so interesting.

The sea days are restful.

All of this is available from LA. Long flights to Europe and Asia aren't required:)[/quote']

DH and I did this one, just enough days @ sea and the ports were great! We will most likely do this one again. :)

DH and I did this one, just enough days @ sea and the ports were great! We will most likely do this one again. :)

Agree, but Alaska was also nice. The scenery and wildlife are the best, B2b would be fun. But if I was to choose for me. I would not choose where I have been, but were I would like to go. So I will say Mediterranean or British Isles.

Two favorites. South America around the Horn(30 days) on the Star Princess. Most Scenic, and filled with nature.

And on the Diamond, Singapore to Alaska (35 days) with lots of Asian ports. Probably the most different cruise ever.

Most restful, always the Hawaii cruises out of Los Angeles

I just don't have the time to do a cruise that long right now, but if I did I'd have to go with the last one-way Panama Canal trip of the season from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles, with three extra days added for the coastal repo to Vancouver for a total of 18 days. It would be a nice long trip, I could cross off a bucket list item, and I'd only have to fly one way.

Edited by Vexorg

B2B Tahiti cruise is my favorite Princess cruise. (my real favorite is whatever is my next scheduled one) The FP is my favorite place to visit and a cruise makes it very affordable. Of course I would only recommend this if you are a water person.