Upgrade Fairy Arrived Today

Bronx12

I had to share my good news, the upgrade fairy arrived today. We were originally booked on Deck 8 OV on Oasis, gave up that room to go to Deck 3 to save a chunk of change, then got a call today from Royal and now on Deck 10, OV with a Balcony. :D:D:D

I had to share my good news, the upgrade fairy arrived today. We were originally booked on Deck 8 OV on Oasis, gave up that room to go to Deck 3 to save a chunk of change, then got a call today from Royal and now on Deck 10, OV with a Balcony. :D:D:D

Well, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU (or early MERRY CHRISTMAS, however you wish to look at it!!!). What a great holiday gift!:D

Enjoy your sailing.

Congrats on your upgrade!

I wasn't willing to give up an aft corner on Jewel last week, so my preferences were set to "no upgrades" But I just logged in today to change my preference toautomatic upgrade" before my Enchantment cruise because the fairy seems to be on the move again;)

Have a great cruise!

Baaa humbug....I don't beleive in the upgrade fairy. She has lost my address, or does

not like me.

But there is another way....if you can't find some fairy that can do it for you...

do it yourself!! ;)

I always check prices well after final payment. Found a JS today on the Freedom

I am leaving on in less than a week that was less than I paid for a D1 Balcony.

Upgraded myself for no charge.

Take that fairy!!

Congrats on your upgrade!

I wasn't willing to give up an aft corner on Jewel last week, so my preferences were set to "no upgrades" But I just logged in today to change my preference toautomatic upgrade" before my Enchantment cruise because the fairy seems to be on the move again;)

Have a great cruise!

Same here, just waiting until after Allure and that Aqua Theatre/Boardwalk aft to change mine back to "upgrade":D

Received PDF showing upgrade from G Ocean view to D Balcony on Dec.2nd Brilliance, this morning We will have to change cabins on our b2b; not a problem!

The same fairy visited me yesterday also. JS to GS on the BOS on12/2 .

Doing the happy dance:)

Received PDF showing upgrade from G Ocean view to D Balcony on Dec.2nd Brilliance, this morning We will have to change cabins on our b2b; not a problem!

They gave you my D:mad: I was trying to upgrade to D on the 2&7 BOS and they said they were all gone.:cool: I'll just have to come visit you in yours:D

My soon-to-be wife and I will be cruising on the Freedom of the Seas on December 15th and we had paid for an Interior Guarantee (wasn't too much money left after wedding expenses) and about a week later we were upgraded to a D2 Superior Ocean View Stateroom with balcony! :D

The only problem I have (not really) is that this will be the first cruise for my wife and she's going to be spoiled with this room! If we take another cruise and stay in an interior room or standard oceanview room she's going to think it's tiny! :D