Upgraded to my first suite!!!!!!!

Chelly

I am sooooo excited I am doing the old-fashioned doc dance without the docs!!! I even grabbed my poor startled cat to dance with me!

My TA called with a very nice offer for a paid upgrade to my very first suite and I accepted. I went from a VB gty to a SY. I cruise solo and until a few years ago, I cruised in inside and occasionally outside cabins. Recently, I've had a few verandahs which to me is pure luxury, Now, I am just beside myself with excitement to have an entire suite all to myself.

So, I just needed to share my excitement with someone besides my cat:)

You all understand, right?:eek:

Congratulations on your first suite!

Has your cat recovered from the dance?:)

THANK YOU!!!!

Cat hiding under the bed now....LOL! But I'm thinking about taking his sister for a spin around the house! Can't believe how giddy this has made me...:)

Edited by Chelly

I am sooooo excited I am doing the old-fashioned doc dance without the docs!!! I even grabbed my poor startled cat to dance with me!

My TA called with a very nice offer for a paid upgrade to my very first suite and I accepted. I went from a VB gty to a SY. I cruise solo and until a few years ago, I cruised in inside and occasionally outside cabins. Recently, I've had a few verandahs which to me is pure luxury, Now, I am just beside myself with excitement to have an entire suite all to myself.

So, I just needed to share my excitement with someone besides my cat:)

You all understand, right?:eek:

Absolutely!!

Congratulations on the upsell and being able to cruise in a suite.

Enjoy!!

Yay! Congratulations, I'd be beside myself as well! I've been doing the happy dance this week over my upsell from an inside to a verandah. You've given me something to aspire to for the next cruise!

Enjoy the suite life at sea!! :D

Congratulations to you too rain bowbrite. I'll never forget the excitement of having that first balcony. It was on a 16-day transatlantic and I lounged on that balcony everyday. Felt like I'd died and gone to heaven!

Hi Carol

I am on the Westerdam Jan 4.

(stil hoping you'll join us on Noordy's Oct TA):)

I would love to do that, but no way it's going to happen. My grandson's Bar Mitzvah is Oct. 12. The cruise leaves the 15th. Having never been to Barcelona, I would want to take advantage of some sight seeing, so it just won't work next fall.I'll catch up with you sooner or later.

I would love to do that, but no way it's going to happen. My grandson's Bar Mitzvah is Oct. 12. The cruise leaves the 15th. Having never been to Barcelona, I would want to take advantage of some sight seeing, so it just won't work next fall.I'll catch up with you sooner or later.

Wooooaaa, Carol!!! Not so fast. ;) The TA cruise leaves Sunday, October 19 (not October 15), exactly a week after the Bar Mitzvah. We spent 4 nights in Barcelona pre-cruise and will do the same again.

That was more than adequate. Given that it is relatively expensive if you stay in a nice hotel like the Hotel Colon.

Presumably the Bar Mitzvah is either in NY or NJ, you can pack before hand, and leave a couple days later for BCN. :)