Princess & Military OBC

CincyAL

Thank you Princess for offering your very generous OBC to military service members, retirees & veterans. Washington (both parties) cannot cut military benefits fast enough-so "Thank You" Princess for your suport!

Your continued loyalty will be remembered by this veteran!

Thank you Princess for offering your very generous OBC to military service members, retirees & veterans. Washington (both parties) cannot cut military benefits fast enough-so "Thank You" Princess for your suport!

This one too.

Plus Princess allows combining the Military OBC with OBC offered for other reasons. My next cruise: $100 Military OBC; $100 Stockholder; and $50 OBC booking incentive.

I agree that Princess is very generous to retired or active duty service people. We appreciate that OBC along with the Carnival Shareholders dollars.Do other lines under the Carnival umbrella also give the shareholder credit?

The generosity of Princess to offer this OBC to military familiesi (active, veteran or retired) is one of the reasons why my DH and I will continue to cruise with them. We are both US Army retired (DH-40 years; me-26 years) and we make a point of frequenting the businesses that offer recognition of those who have served. Our local county has a "Return the Favor" program that gives an ID card to veterans that can be used in many local stores, restaurants, etc offering various discounts. We try to tell each one of them how much we appreciate their offers. We have also told ALL our military family friends about the Princess OBC - and they've gotten 3 'new' cruisers because of it!

THANK YOU Princess!!

Princess is very considerate to not only give OBC to retired & active duty military but to those of us who served for a couple of years. This great program was instituted during Alan Buckelew's "watch" who was also in the military for a couple of years.

For anyone who wants to check about eligibility here's a link to that info & the application form:

http://www.princess.com/military_benefit_program/#.Urs4r47TlpU

The Shareholder credit is for sailing on any of the ships owned by any of the lines owned by Carnival Corp. This includes Princess, Carnival, HAL, Cunard, Costa and others.

Thank you for mentioning HAL here. How do I see what they offer for Carnival stock and military. I tried but could not see their policy.

and to my fellow vets, a heartfelt thank you for your service. It occured to me last night at midnight mass how, after all these many many years (Viet Nam era) it was a rewarding and honorable experience.

Thank you for mentioning HAL here. How do I see what they offer for Carnival stock and military. I tried but could not see their policy.

and to my fellow vets, a heartfelt thank you for your service. It occured to me last night at midnight mass how, after all these many many years (Viet Nam era) it was a rewarding and honorable experience.

Here's a link to CCL & contacts for all of their companies for shareholder OBC. I believe that Princess is the only CCL company that offers this great military OBC.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

I believe that Princess is the only CCL company that offers this great military OBC.

We are able to use it on the local P&O ships plus Cunard and Princess ships. Thanks Carnival.

The Military OBC is not only for USA personnel, it is also available to Australian, New Zealand, Canadians and UK personnel. :)

Add me to the list of those who appreciate the OBC that Princess extends to those who have served. There are but a few commercial enterprises that provide such special recognition. On a two week cruise Military, Stockholder, and Future Cruise Credit OBC adds up to a very significant amount.

We too thank Princess management for the recognition.

(Service for the 25 years from Korea through Viet Nam and beyond)

We are able to use it on the local P&O ships plus Cunard and Princess ships. Thanks Carnival. :)

I just checked my cruise on Carnival Spirit last March, and they gave me Military OBC. It would appear that P&O UK do not provide Military OBC.:confused:

Remember, also, that Disabled American Veterans get free parking upon showing the proper documentaion. I know Houston (Bayport) does this, hopefully they all do!

I'm not a veteran but my DH is a DV (USMC).

Remember, also, that Disabled American Veterans get free parking upon showing the proper documentaion. I know Houston (Bayport) does this, hopefully they all do!

You park for free in Ft. Lauderdale if you have handicapped

placard AND you have special equipment installed in your

vehical. (hand controls, etc.)