Christmas present from upgrade fairy

St. Louis Sal

We received an email this Christmas morn telling us that we have been upgraded from our SS (Signature Suite) to an SA (Neptune Suite) on the Westerdam. Lots of cheering going on here. Our daughters are traveling with us and they were also upgraded. Only bad thing I can see is that we are now in 7071 and 7073 on either side of the glass elevators. Comments from anyone who has had either of these? My youngest daughter said who cares where we are if we can have a Neptune Suite. This cruise was already a fantastic bargain and now it is unbelievable. Too bad-the airfare is equally unbelievable but not in a good way. That is what happens when you book late.

Take care and Happy New Year to all,

St. Louis Sal

Yes, your daughter has it right - an upgrade:eek: wow!!!

Next to the elevators - no noise at all.

What a way to celebrate Christmas or whatever Merry Celebration suits - congrats - that is unbelievable and incredibly wonderful:)

We received an email this Christmas morn telling us that we have been upgraded from our SS (Signature Suite) to an SA (Neptune Suite) on the Westerdam. Lots of cheering going on here. Our daughters are traveling with us and they were also upgraded. Only bad thing I can see is that we are now in 7071 and 7073 on either side of the glass elevators. Comments from anyone who has had either of these? My youngest daughter said who cares where we are if we can have a Neptune Suite. This cruise was already a fantastic bargain and now it is unbelievable. Too bad-the airfare is equally unbelievable but not in a good way. That is what happens when you book late.

Take care and Happy New Year to all,

St. Louis Sal

I have a HAL cruise booked the first week in February 2014. HAL didn't notify me of any upgrade; however they did send me this:

2012-12-10_2014.png

smiley-laughing024.gif