MS Westerdam & MS Amsterdam-Sail Away-Jan 4, 2014

aliaschief

I'm not sure where startwin is in BC but I'm just south of the Canada/US border and north of Seattle. We got up to highs in the 20's this morning but it's a gorgeous sunny day and about 40 degrees outside at the moment. I don't garden (have a black thumb not a green one) but it's a great day to be outside and I've been out walking our block (which is just over a mile).

Karen

I'm not sure where startwin is in BC but I'm just south of the Canada/US border and north of Seattle. We got up to highs in the 20's this morning but it's a gorgeous sunny day and about 40 degrees outside at the moment. I don't garden (have a black thumb not a green one) but it's a great day to be outside and I've been out walking our block (which is just over a mile).

Karen

I can kill a plant just by looking at it!:eek:

Startwin, enjoy your good weather. It has been sunny and in the 50s here in Memphis. Tomorrow is supposed to be icy and the high Monday is 15. I went to the ham store today and bought a big hambone, Monday I am making hambone veggie soup (with sweet potatoes).

And Scrapnana, I have killed cactus.

Edited by lka1012

I'm living on the "frozen tundra" - Saskatchewan where it is a bright, sunny day. Sadly, it's pretty misleading because we have a temperature of -37C with the wind chill. I'm really enjoying watching the sail-away today!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Well as usual, the ship is late and is time to feed Master Marley.

We were supposed to stop the third feeding when he turned 6 months, but he is growing at a tremendous rate and the vet advised to continue for another month.

Priorities - hopefully by the time I am done the Westerdam is still ready to go.

I'm living on the "frozen tundra" - Saskatchewan where it is a bright, sunny day. Sadly, it's pretty misleading because we have a temperature of -37C with the wind chill. I'm really enjoying watching the sail-away today!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

:eek:I can't even imagine what -37C would feel like. I might not go outside for months!:eek: