Bill we will so miss you

uktog

A very sad piece of news - Bill I loved our exchanges, you were the reasoned guy who listened, understood and explained. Rest in peace blogging in the sky

Our love and heartfelt condolences to your family

http://www.seatrade-insider.com/news/news-headlines/cruise-industry-mourns-veteran-executive-bill-leiber.html

Hi Everyone,

This is an incredibly sad day for all of us, who've had the honor & pleasure of knowing Bill.

I'm so upset and in shock right now, that I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face. I'm unable to write the tribute that Bill dearly deserves, but it will come shortly.

My sincere condolonces to Bill's Wife Diane, His Son Doug, and Bill's Family & Friends... and everyone at Azamara. Rest in peace my dear friend.

Edited by Host Andy

I just read some very sad news on a Facebook page I belong to that Bill Leiber passed away last night at around 7:30pm, with his wife Diane beside him and his son Doug at his bedside. Apparently he was under the case of Hospice.

I can't be certain that this is the same Bill Leiber, but I believe it is because the news is from a Seabourn San Francisco Alumni Facebook group and I believe that Azamara Bill also worked in the past for Seabourn in San Francisco.

I know myself and many others will greatly miss Bill's assistance, charm, generosity, and general helpfulness on the Azamara message board. He was truly an Ambassador for the Azamara brand and also for the cruise industry in general.

May he rest in peace.

When I read this news on Facebook I was hoping it was a different Bill, but deep down I knew it was Azamara Bill.

I guess Bill was far more ill than any of us had realized. Such sad news and a shock as well, since I think we all expected him to return once he got better.

My heartfelt condolences and best wishes to all Bill's family and friends.

As others have said Bill's wisdom and kindness will be missed by us all.

I hope Andy or Larry Pimentel will be able to tell Bill's family how valued he was here at an appropriate time.

Rest in peace dear friend.

You can be sure the message will be personally delivered in the near future.