Pictures of Royal Princess leaving Port Everglades today :)

gambee

Thank you for the pictures. The ships looked beautiful. I especially loved the Coral Princess since I was on that ship in December for the 11 day Panama Canal cruise with a great group of people. I was used to the other Princess ships but I totally enjoyed the charm of this ship. I was surprised by the larger size of some areas like the library and card room.

Sali

The only thing that could have improved these pictures would be if you could see me in some of them.

Me, too! I appreciate the Royal more since I've been back from that cruise and on the Diamond since then. The Royal is really very, very special. Who cares about the central stairs and the lack of a full promenade? Everything else on the Royal is so different and unique.:)

Thanks!

I saw the Royal Princess on the Webcam today and heard the horn then. :D She followed the Eurodam. We were on the Royal in November.

Also, thanks for the pictures of the Coral Princess. We might have been docked next to her a few years ago, but didn't see her ever while moving.

Also, it was interesting to see the shots from the other side from the white building. I didn't know there was a sidewalk on that jetty. We were always looking on the other side.

Lynne

THANKS for the wonderful pictures!!! Since I work midnight shifts I almost never get to see the Sail Aways. Really miss being on Royal Princess.

The only thing that could have improved these pictures would be if you could see me in some of them.

Ain't it the truth. :D

Time to start saving up for another B2B!!!

:D:D:D

Gambee was standing on the jetty leading from the John Lloyd State Park. A little too cold today in Florida land to be standing on that unprotected spit with the ocean winds.

We have been trying for several weeks to drive the 35 miles from Boynton to take pictures off all the ships as they leave but with sailaways running from 4:15 to 5:30 PM it would be too cold and windy as the later ships pull out. Always something happens where we can't go.

Maybe in a couple weeks as the days get longer and the weather gets back to Florida normal. It was 26 by the Lake last night almost as cold as NY.

Thank you, and you're welcome. Glad everyone enjoys them.

Gambee was standing on the jetty leading from the John Lloyd State Park. A little too cold today in Florida land to be standing on that unprotected spit with the ocean winds.

We have been trying for several weeks to drive the 35 miles from Boynton to take pictures off all the ships as they leave but with sailaways running from 4:15 to 5:30 PM it would be too cold and windy as the later ships pull out. Always something happens where we can't go.

Maybe in a couple weeks as the days get longer and the weather gets back to Florida normal. It was 26 by the Lake last night almost as cold as NY.

You know I afraid of the weather being too cold, but it really wasn't. I brought a regular sweater and a big jacket, I never wore the jacket and I ended up opening the zipper of the sweater. The sun was really strong and it warmed up everything nicely. I really want to hit Miami for Getaway, but unfortunately I work on Saturdays, so no sure if I will be able to make it work. I might have to call in sick, lol.

I laughed so hard listening to the Love Boat horns!! Thanks for sharing. I'll be on the February 9th sailaway and cannot wait. Anyone else? Don't forget to go over to the Roll Call boards...the more the merrier!

Thanks for the pic's. We will be on her at the end of march.

Previous Cruises

Alaska - 2008 Island Princess

Alaska - 2009 (B2B) Island Princess

Alaska - 2010 Royal Princess

Alaska - 2011 Golden Princess

Panama Canal - 2012 Coral Princess

Alaska - 2012 Star Princess

Western Caribbean - 2013 Crown Princess

Alaska - 2013 Island Princess

Edited by ChiefBoats