Cruisinetta builds again! The Nodamname

Spinner2

Cruisinetta wouldn't enjoy a cruise if she couldn't build a ship model! She's on the Ryndam, and she's continuing the tradition she began recently on the Noordam; building a tiny (for her, anyway!) model and presenting it to her cabin steward when she cruise is almost over. This time she ship is named: Nodamname.

Here's the first photo, the hull, bravely displayed on a ship railing, I think. (What if it should fall overboard? :eek:)

Those who have followed Cruisinetta's model-building career will know how small this ship must be, if it will fit safely on a railing.

nodamname1.jpg

Cruisinetta writes, "Almost done. See if anyone can see something I have never done on a ship before. Sea trials tomorrow in the afternoon some time. Not sure what time, but the CCers wanted to see it, so I guess I should come up with a time. LOL"

(I'm sure the CCers she refers to are members of the Roll Call, onboard now.)

So, look carefully! What's new?

Here's her latest photo, and the width is full-size as she sent it, so I can't enlarge it with any success, I tried:

nodamname3.jpg

Even nearly finished, it seems to fit on the rail!

Edited by Spinner2

Cruisinetta writes, "I had scheduled the sea trial for 4 pm today but it was really windy and rough. 4 Cruise Critics came knocking at my door and said let's go!!! So Nodamname took to the high seas in the indoor pool and really got tossed around. She came through with only a little water in her. I put the hairdryer to her and she looks brand new again. Here she is in the indoor pool."

nodamname4.jpg

Ah, the perils of being a little ship in a big pond! But it seems no great harm was done to the little Nodamname.