MS Westerdam-Sail-Away, Jan. 25, 2014

aliaschief

Good morning, Chief! We're in Fort Lauderdale and will drive over and try to find a good place to watch the Champ in person. We board Monday (Maasdam).

Enjoy the weekend, in a little warmer weather than New England. Know your both excited to get back on a Dam ship.

Sheila, have a great cruise on Maasdam! Several of us are waiting anxiously to hear of her dry dock work for our March cruise, so let us know when you get back how she looks! Bon Voyage!

Edited by 0bnxshs

Chief, thanks for the reminder. Won't make it today as DWs BD dinner will interfere.... :p

My DW's BD two days ago and her twin sister is also down for the celebration.

Unfortunately, a head cold has pretty much grounded me for the weekend. :(

Enjoy your date night.

Thanks Chief for the reminder - plan to be here.

Sheila have a great time - I expect a full report when you return on the Maasdam ;)

0bnxshs - do give Missy's Mom our best for her birthday :D

Good morning, Chief! We're in Fort Lauderdale and will drive over and try to find a good place to watch the Champ in person. We board Monday (Maasdam).

Hello from the North! Do make a note of how you get to a place to watch the port - I'd love to be able to do that sometime! You probably have a car, though, which we won't have. Anyway, have a great cruise!

I will be here to listen for the Queen of Horns!

My DW's BD two days ago and her twin sister is also down for the celebration.

Unfortunately, a head cold has pretty much grounded me for the weekend. :(

Enjoy your date night.

Well, please extend our BD wishes to your lovely wife and her sister! No head cold here (hope you get over yours soonest), just babysitting the grand dog today who happens to be shedding and driving my allergies crazy.... :(

Well, please extend our BD wishes to your lovely wife and her sister! No head cold here (hope you get over yours soonest), just babysitting the grand dog today who happens to be shedding and driving my allergies crazy.... :(

Aw gee - and here I was going to ask if you wanted to babysit my three. Warning - Master Marley is changing coats and I think getting ready to grow his bigger puppy coat - LOL:D

Hi folks. Checking in early from a very windy Cardiff.

What's the ship with the whale tail? It doesn't show on the map.

Looks like the Westy is going at 15.45.

Probably the Carnival Freedom who leaves here each week. It is listed on the departure schedule as well.

Aw gee - and here I was going to ask if you wanted to babysit my three. Warning - Master Marley is changing coats and I think getting ready to grow his bigger puppy coat - LOL:D

Plus he may be blowing his winter coat. You know, few things are softer than puppy fur.