RCI price drops automatically?

39august

Earlier this week I signed up for the Cruise Critic price drop notification and indicated all RCI cruises. I received exactly nothing on Friday, the day indicated as weekly notification. Did anyone get notification of price drops? This is the offer on the CC opening page.

Earlier this week I signed up for the Cruise Critic price drop notification and indicated all RCI cruises. I received exactly nothing on Friday, the day indicated as weekly notification. Did anyone get notification of price drops? This is the offer on the CC opening page.

I never knew this feature was available.

Thanks

I just signed up

I just added it to my list of price checkers..........

Sea Ya

Oh.

Since we booked our upcoming cruise for July (last September) we have gotten two rebates just from other notifications.

Now I can compare.

Thanks again.

Sea Ya

I signed up for it and got the email on Friday...sadly no price drops though :(

Well, well, well;)

I signed up too! It does say Beta, so we might expect some growing pains. And yeah! :D no need to direct people to the "sites that shall not be named" any longer when trying to help folks out with price drop monitoring.

I've set mine for my potential first last minute "empty nest cruise"; with one at college, the other taking a 2 week trip to Spain, and a husband who can fly to the FLL office for a few days and add the cruise, I've put in to watch for that time period...who knows of I can find a deal I may just do it last minute:D

Great addition CC, loving it!

You can just bookmark the pricedrop tool page once you make your selections (e.g. RCI, 5 day, inside room). Then you can just hit the bookmark once a day to check for drops.

Also, keep in mind the tool is in beta. It may be just as efficient to bookmark RCI's website for your cruise to check those prices daily.

I never knew this feature was available.

Thanks

I just signed up

I just added it to my list of price checkers..........

Sea Ya

Oh.

Since we booked our upcoming cruise for July (last September) we have gotten two rebates just from other notifications.

Now I can compare.

Thanks again.

Sea Ya

Where did you book through that you get rebates if the price drops? Is that a common feature or do you have to book somewhere special?

Does anyone know if there is a price checker for family cabins? I was always very good at mock bookings to watch for price drops when we booked regular cabins, but can't muster up the courage to actually call RCCL more than once a month to check on our family promenade cabin.

Does anyone know if there is a price checker for family cabins? I was always very good at mock bookings to watch for price drops when we booked regular cabins, but can't muster up the courage to actually call RCCL more than once a month to check on our family promenade cabin.

As there are so few of those cabins they rarely drop the price of those until after final payment. I have not seen those prices listed on any other sites.