MS Westeram & MS Veendam Sail-Away, Feb 22, 2014

aliaschief

[quote name='aliaschief']As I said in first post the Veendam did not arrive in port until 7:30 this morning.

Have no idea why but that is not normal arrival time. Maybe just luck of the draw.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing something, perhaps sea conditions, delayed them. There was a LONG gap between the prior ship and the Veendam.

Roy

[quote name='Krazy Kruizers'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]Give us a location where we can see you on the ship -- PS??[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Port side, just outside the Crows Nest. The CC meet & greet is there right after muster.

[quote name='aliaschief']What a great Captain. We also had the honor of being invited to dine at his table. Wonderful evening.

He is always reminding everyone to wash their hands. He checks the automatic hand washers and gets the daily count.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]You should see him Alaska! He's got a contest who can spot the first bear ashore ;)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='65 Gator']I'm bummed out... We are on balcony of 12th floor at ES and could barely hear any tooting because of traffic below especially motorcycles.[/QUOTE]

Twelve floor is high to be getting traffic noise. Is noise the norm at ES?