Anyone else receive an Invitation to NYC regarding Quantum of the Seas Dining?

D plus and also got an invite.. but not leaving florida for this event.... RCI please offer us an overnite preview of the ship and I'm sure the florida and texas contingencies would certainly accept :)

Some of you need to go back and re-read the invitation.

It is inviting you learn ABOUT the culinary experience on the Quantum.

It doesn't say that you will EAT anything.

How would you know what is included or not included, are you on the RCCL committee running this thing. Who is to say we can't learn and eat at the same time.:)

Jimbo:)

I am not D+, not booked on Quantum, have not sailed out of Bayonne since maybe 2005 or 2006, got invited today. Thank you for extending the offer RCI but I won't be able to attend.

I look forward to finding out what goes on at the event and what it says about Quantum class dining options or new venues.

What level are you, may I ask? Don't mean to be nosey but just curious. I am not Diamond yet but do live in NYC and booked on QOS. I know they couldn't invite everyone. Maybe they should have rented space in the Javitz Center. :-)

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I got the invite, saw it was for a 2 hour event in a cold city very far from me, and deleted it. I thought nothing of it and just assumed it went out to a lot of people, until I saw this thread and now I know.

By the way, I'm D+ with no reservations on Quantum Class.

How would you know what is included or not included, are you on the RCCL committee running this thing. Who is to say we can't learn and eat at the same time.:)

Jimbo:)

I don't. Neither do you. I was merely pointing out the wording of the invitation, since many seem to have assumed that the presentation is an actual "culinary experience."

:)

Heard from our Pinnacle friends -- they received same invitation, don't know any more about it than we do and they are not going. We are not going either. If it was in Florida, would consider going.

Strange, as we received the invitation back on February 24th but all it said was "Join us for Another Quantum WOW". There was no time or subject listed.

Edited by cruisenfever

I'm D+, currently in FL which is the physical address that RCI currently has me at (and they definitely have my email address). No Q reservation. No invite. Okay, wouldn't go to NYC for two rather undefined hours. [if they invite me for a free cruise on the Quantum, that I would consider:)]

But I think it strange that my girlfriend who is D+ only because we live together (she is maybe 4-5 cruises from D+ on her own account) did get the invite.:confused:

Strange, as we received the invitation back on February 24th but all it said was "Join us for Another Quantum WOW". There was no time or subject listed.
I am having a REALLY nice party, and you are invited. It will be held at [redacted] at 8pm on [redacted] 2014:D

Just received my email, I am Diamond plus and booked on Quantum next April 12 days. I work in NYC and will happily attend. gp

did you rsvp. did you get a response from them. we could not rsvp, but sent a e-mail