Can I book a future Royal Caribbean Cruise while sailing on Celebrity?

CaribbeanBound

Has anyone ever booked a future Royal Caribbean Cruise while sailing on Celebrity? Can it be done?

Hi Caribbeanbound,

Yes, you can book Royal Caribbean sailings while onboard Celebrity ships. The Future Cruise sales folks can assist you. Good luck !

We've booked Celebrity while on RCI and vice versa with no trouble whatsoever. So unless they changed something they seem to be OK with that plan.

Tom

Has anyone ever booked a future Royal Caribbean Cruise while sailing on Celebrity? Can it be done?

Just an FYI, the future cruise program has gone through some recent changes on Royal. If you weren't aware I recommend you check out the RCI board for details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if you need to make an appointment with the sales consultant or do you just show up? Thanks

Actually, you can do it either way...the earlier the better...not as crowded. Just make sure of their hours.

• 2 weeks later...
YES you can

We booked RCL 2 weeks ago

while on the Constellation.

Just go to future cruise sales.

Jack

Celebrity has upgraded their future cruise program.. How did that cross over to you RCL booking?

Just an FYI, the future cruise program has gone through some recent changes on Royal. If you weren't aware I recommend you check out the RCI board for details.

Changes for the better??

Changes for the better??

It depends on how you look at it. The benefit of booking an actual cruise seems to have increased but there seemed to be some discrepancy as to the benefits of the old future cruise certificate. I haven't checked lately to see if the early confusion has been alleviated.

RCL next cruise certificates have changed from $100 obc to $25 obc for a 7 day cruise. We purchased one of the old certificates, too bad we didn't get more! Booking your specific next cruise is now the only significant savings. If I remember correctly, an 8 day or longer is $150 obc.

Edited by Stateroom_Sailor