Photo of the Regal Princess Aft/Terrace Pool

need2cruisesoon

The Regal is the sister to the Royal, correct?

I haven't yet sailed the (current) Royal Princess, but from the pictures I've seen, there doesn't appear to be an aft terrace pool on her. Perhaps that is Regal's version of what is called the "splash (plunge) pool" mid-ship?

Thanks for sharing your find Needtocrusiesoon! Very interesting. As others have said, we knew it was going to be small, but it's something else again to actually see it. It's also interesting that it appears as if they've built up the area around the pool, which solves the problem I was wondering about with the Horizon Terrace being below. Would have been nice to have something bigger, but this is still better than what's there (or not there) on the Royal.

I'm just wondering if the pool is going to turn into the La Brea Tar Pit if they don't address the soot issue that is a problem on the Royal.

Made me LOL! I've been thinking the same thing. :D

Edited by 5:00_Somewhere

If I remember correctly, there was a thread about this pool and it was referred to as a "dipping pool." Well, being the good CC's that we are, we decided it would be a guacamole pool, a French onion pool,,,,well you get the idea. :D