MS Westerdam Sail-Away- March 22, 2014

aliaschief

[quote name='rkacruiser']What do you mean by a "new tab"? How do I do that?[/QUOTE]

Ctrl + T on a PC or Option + T on a Mac. It's also under the File menu on most browsers.

What do you mean by a "new tab"? How do I do that?

At the top there should be a + sign next to the 'tab' with the name of the current web page on it. If you click that then you have opened a new tab. Now go to the web site you wish to go to. Hope that makes sense. :eek:

I am so enjoying that sky....all of the cams.... it looks so menacing.

Yes, some of the clouds look they are hiding something evil....hope not. Oh, look at the "hole" in the clouds opening up.....so interesting looking!

Edited by alibabacruisers

Just posted on Wunderground

A few showers will continue to move north at 15 mph across the Miami...Fort Lauderdale...and West Palm Beach metropolitan areas this afternoon. Activity will also impact Atlantic waters. Brief heavy downpours can be expected.

Yes, some of the clouds look they are hiding something evil....hope not. Oh, look at the "hole" in the clouds opening up.....so interesting looking!

The rain is just to the south. You can make out the squall line about a mile south of Port Everglades.

What do you mean by a "new tab"? How do I do that?

Depending on the version of browser you have, here is often a small empty box to the right of the open tab you have on the browser. Clicking that will open another window within the browser itself.

I can tell I will be spending a lot of time on here working my way through the various options.:D I'm on a Holland America cruise from Vancouver in June' date=' is there a webcam there?[/quote']

I found this one, but there might be a better one somewhere: http://www.northvancouver.com/webcams/cruisecam/

Thanks for the suggestions. I am going to have to play around with this a bit. I don't want to do it now and miss the Westerdam's sailing.

Does the fact that I am an AOL user make any difference?

There is much about computers I do not understand.

Edited by rkacruiser

glad I didn't miss this one.

I have just been too busy between halfacts.com, trying to train Master Marley and other silly things (not to mention cruise planning).

hi everyone:D