Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

We also booked a large balcony on deck 9, for next February. After doing so we have started to wonder if there will be noise from the deck 8 restaurants.

Should we be concerned?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

At least on BA and GA the B6 cabins are well forward of all the restaurants.

Cool pic of Margaritaville! I definitely look forward to eating there.

It will be a cool place to grab an early afternoon bite. I wonder if it will be open for dinner? I'm doubting it, since it's basically a mini-buffet, like Flamingo Grill/Uptown Grill.

To be honest, I wasn't that excited about the picture. It's identical to it's predecessors, but with a new paint job and different colors. Even the bar area is identical. I don't know what I expected.

Here is the first rendering I've seen of Margaritaville at Sea. I believe it's about the last spot on ESCAPE we haven't seen a rendering of yet.

As a reminder I have all the renderings released so far at the following link. One stop shopping so to speak!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/sets/72157650525734951/

16681384368_5f0af39da3_b.jpg

Looks like a Margaritaville! Anyone know if this is table service? Hope so, otherwise, it's just a waste.

Looks like a Margaritaville! Anyone know if this is table service? Hope so, otherwise, it's just a waste.

It could still be table service, we just don't know yet. They could possibly use the mini-buffet area at breakfast time yet provide table service at other times of the day.

Did I get this right?

Vibe Beach Club - has an extra charge

Spice H20 - Adult area with no extra charge

Yes.

The other difference is that entrance to Vibe is restricted to people staying in suites and those that have paid, whilst Spice is for everyone. The main attraction (I believe) is that it is quieter.

Yes.

The other difference is that entrance to Vibe is restricted to people staying in suites and those that have paid, whilst Spice is for everyone. The main attraction (I believe) is that it is quieter.

Vibe is restricted to those that have paid for access. You do not get free access to Vibe in a suite. All suites on the Escape are considered a part of the Haven, for which you get access to the Haven Courtyard and Lounge which is completely separate from (but next to with a closed door between it and) Vibe.