Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Thanks for sharing Lloyd, things are coming together nicely. I see our cabin directly fwd right under the bridge wing. I don't think I see any support strut that others have mentioned as a potential obstruction.

It's official. I've booked the Sept 5 Getaway!! I think I got antsy waiting till Feb 6 for the Escape. Will get a taste of what to expect. The Majesty in 2008 was my last(3rd) NCL trip. I know I'm going to be blown away. Have been on the Oasis and Carnival Breeze and Celebrity Reflection so hopefully I won't go around with my jaw hanging open. As you may note, ship means a lot to me, I'm as yet, not partial to any one line. I'm curious tho, how many specialty restaurants do you book and why?

Thanks for sharing Lloyd, things are coming together nicely. I see our cabin directly fwd right under the bridge wing. I don't think I see any support strut that others have mentioned as a potential obstruction.

Look again, it's definitely there. The photos are low resolution and the support is somewhat hidden in shadow, but it's still visible from all angles.

I see a couple of haven balconies and one bathroom window that I might not like having thanks to that hot tub.

Drag Decks show all 4 hot tubs, 2 public sun deck, vibe and the haven hot tub will all be right above and straddling several haven balconies.

Might not be an issue but then again people can be quite rowdie in hot tubs

It's so cool to watch 'our' ship being built! Can't wait for December. In laws have now signed up so it's going to be another shop a thon in ports. Me, I'm going diving.

Personally, I don't care about room service fees, specialty restaurants, take in or take out food, the size of our balcony or if there is dust under our bed. Just get me on the ship and in a hot tub and I'm happy. :D

Edited by Diver2014

It's so cool to watch 'our' ship being built! Can't wait for December. In laws have now signed up so it's going to be another shop a thon in ports. Me, I'm going diving.

Personally, I don't care about room service fees, specialty restaurants, take in or take out food, the size of our balcony or if there is dust under our bed. Just get me on the ship and in a hot tub and I'm happy. :D

The in laws? To most married couples that sounds more like a nightmare lol. but I'm glad you get along with them or so it seems

Oh i am so with you on everything you just said. :D

Except im going in december 2016 not 2015. :(:(

I'm booked on the 11/21/15 cruise. I've been tracking a bunch of things related to the cruise and ship. I've noticed that the arrival time into Nassau has been changing relatively often from 11am to 12pm arrival time. Is this itinerary a common itinerary on NCL that people can comment on what time the ship generally arrives in Nassau? So, the current itinerary shows the ship leaving Tortola at 4pm Wednesday, Thursday is a sea day, then arriving in Nassau on Friday. We have a dolphin encounter booked in Nassau, so I'm trying to gauge our timing. It is through NCL, so I'm sure they'll make it work, but still curious.

Thank you!

I'm booked on the 11/21/15 cruise. I've been tracking a bunch of things related to the cruise and ship. I've noticed that the arrival time into Nassau has been changing relatively often from 11am to 12pm arrival time. Is this itinerary a common itinerary on NCL that people can comment on what time the ship generally arrives in Nassau? So, the current itinerary shows the ship leaving Tortola at 4pm Wednesday, Thursday is a sea day, then arriving in Nassau on Friday. We have a dolphin encounter booked in Nassau, so I'm trying to gauge our timing. It is through NCL, so I'm sure they'll make it work, but still curious.

Thank you!

It's my understanding that these changes have been happening as a result of scheduling at the port itself, and not something that is NCL's fault. I know when we docked at Nassau, there were 6 ships in port. They can't all arrive at once, or whenever they feel like it.

I am on Escape in December 2016 as well with my wife daughter and Mother in Law...... we are lucky and get along very well. Which sailing are you charlotte&lloyd?

We are out of Miami on 3rd December. we are flying into new York from London a few days before, will then fly down to Miami the friday night and sail out on Saturday 3rd. Which dates are you sailing?

Thank you!

We are on the same cruise...can't wait. We did the Dolphin Encounter at Discovery Cove thru NCL when we sailed the GA last August. They make sure that anyone who books an excursion thru them are guaranteed to be back on board early enough. It's the people who book their own excursions that potentially are at risk of "missing the boat." We are still holding out hope that Havana will get swapped out for Nassau once cruise lines are allowed to go to Cuba, but barring that, the Dolphin Encounter was amazing. Are you on the Roll Call yet? We have a nice size group with a few activities planned. Looking forward to meeting you. :)

We are out of Miami on 3rd December. we are flying into new York from London a few days before, will then fly down to Miami the friday night and sail out on Saturday 3rd. Which dates are you sailing?

We are also on the December 3, 2016 cruise as well. We will arrive 4 days early to spend some time shopping in Miami. We are flying in from Calgary.

There will be 4 of us.... my wife, my 2 year old daughter, my mother in law and myself. We are super excited!

We are also on the December 3, 2016 cruise as well. We will arrive 4 days early to spend some time shopping in Miami. We are flying in from Calgary.

There will be 4 of us.... my wife, my 2 year old daughter, my mother in law and myself. We are super excited!

How cool. Calgary. That's awesome. We are from a boring little town in England called Northampton. :)

Just myself and partner on this cruise.

We cruised out of Miami in February this year, we also flew in a couple of days early to spend some time on South beach and to try and get over the jet lag before we boarded.

As I say this time is similar except we will be flying into New York for a few days beforehand. Bit of a dream for us both to visit New York.

Do you have any other cruises before this one?

How cool. Calgary. That's awesome. We are from a boring little town in England called Northampton. :)

Just myself and partner on this cruise.

We cruised out of Miami in February this year, we also flew in a couple of days early to spend some time on South beach and to try and get over the jet lag before we boarded.

As I say this time is similar except we will be flying into New York for a few days beforehand. Bit of a dream for us both to visit New York.

Do you have any other cruises before this one?

Hey. We are cruising the Escape out of Miami July 2016 and are looking at two nights in South Beach. Can you recommend it? We will have two girls, 14 and 12 with us. Thanks

Hey. We are cruising the Escape out of Miami July 2016 and are looking at two nights in South Beach. Can you recommend it? We will have two girls, 14 and 12 with us. Thanks

Hey, we stayed at a place called the surfcomber, it was right on the beach and was really nice. Rooms were nice, bed was fantastic. Big heated pool, and on the beach they had a big private section. Was really nice. South beach was busy, lots of bars and loud music, but we went for that experience so didn't mind.

I guess it depends what you are looking for.

The biggest shock for me was paying $60 for breakfast at a place on Collins avenue. Didn't expect that. Lol. However it was a real nice breakfast. :D