How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

Why are you guys so unsure about 2021? I am more than confident that cruising will start in the first quarter of the year. Moreover, I believe that many people will start rebooking to get on board in Spring and early Summer. Anyway, wish everyone a good luck 

7 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

Why are you guys so unsure about 2021? I am more than confident that cruising will start in the first quarter of the year. Moreover, I believe that many people will start rebooking to get on board in Spring and early Summer. Anyway, wish everyone a good luck 

Well maybe it is because our two cruises in October and November are likely to be cancelled due to the latest CDC ruling of no cruises over 7 days until 1 November .

21 hours ago, BSR said:

I wish you luck - by my calendar that will be about Feb. 8, 2021 - when, if things go REALLY well, vaccines (which may very likely be mandated before any cruise) will just start to become generally available.  I would guess that early April is likely to be soonest.   And, if things go really badly, vaccines will still be on the shelf and there will not be any ports willing to accept cruise ships.

I am sticking with my 270 days.