Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

We are going to be on Oasis next year for Easter. Do you think they would allow an egg hunt in Central Park?

Apart from the awesome :eek: 4am suggestion, how would you stop 1800 kids joining in :) . I do it in the room.

Raina

Edited by AussieVisi2r

Starbucks better open early if I'm doing an egg hunt at 4 a.m.

LOL, that was just a time to ensure no one would be bothered by your event. 6 or 7 am might work. Hope you liked the idea!!

Apart from the awesome :eek: 4am suggestion, how would you stop 1800 kids joining in :) . I do it in the room.

Raina

At an early time, the children should all still be in bed, and they would not know about it. The only ones that would know about it would be the OP's family!

At an early time, the children should all still be in bed, and they would not know about it. The only ones that would know about it would be the OP's family!

A big distraction would also help. Who wants to volunteer to throw money off of their Central Park balcony?

I find it odd that they have the 3 floors open to each other even though there will be DD.

The Dynamic Dining concept is currently being revised. Passengers can now choose from;

"Dynamic Dining Choice gives you the freedom to pick and choose your restaurants and dining times each day and night. Our unique venues feature menus that change throughout the cruise, with guest favorites and new specialty dishes to ensure everyone at the table will find something they love.

Dynamic Dining Classic is a new option for those who prefer the traditional main dining style with the same dining time each night, with the same wait staff and dining companions throughout the cruise. Dynamic Dining Classic is available on a first come, first serve basis."

According to Michael Bayley, RCCL will experiment with a rotational dining system (similar to Disney) to coordinate with the "Dynamic Dining Classic."

links:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipCode=HM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/cruiselog/2015/02/02/royal-caribbean-changes-dynamic-dining-for-anthem-of-the-seas/22742101/

Edited by mbjboyle

LOL, that was just a time to ensure no one would be bothered by your event. 6 or 7 am might work. Hope you liked the idea!!

It's a great idea. The kids will love it.

Edited by call619

• 2 weeks later...
Anxiously awaiting more information and new photos?

Percentage wise, how far along is construction?

Just booked the inaugural 7 day Eastern Caribbean sailing.

Some new photos:

https://www.pinterest.com/lloydmarchand/harmony-of-the-seas-oasis-3-construction-at-stx-fr/

Including these two nice ones ...

d0a082b96575db9556d8e393d48ce20b.jpg

3dde66a68b2653d75e314d03674a9b20.jpg

Thank You!! Love following the progress. Love seeing the constuction of the Rising Tide Bar.

When I was on the Allure, I got to operate the Rising Tide Bar!! Shhh!! Don't let anyone know.

More progress...

4c28fb7df80cb02b8358b3a0715f6047.jpg

09cadefc07fefbb65610dcb2e2175ddd.jpg

Loving the pics Lloyd :D Thank you for keeping us all upto date :D

Really excited about HM....so love this class of ship :D :D

Just booked her this morning for February 2017. My first balcony... facing inward on the Boardwalk. :p

Edited by Lloyd555

Just booked her this morning for February 2017. My first balcony... facing inward on the Boardwalk. :p

We love the Boardwalk balconies. Stayed in them twice on Allure. Some don't like them because you are facing other balconies. We enjoyed watching the action on the Boardwalk and the Aqua Theater, as well as the zipliners going across overhead. We could also look down and see if Johnny Rockets was crowded for breakfast. You do need to close your curtains if you don't want to give everyone from you across a show. :D

Congrats Lloyd :D

I have a Studio Inside on HM TA. They are different from the SIs on QN as they are not part of a Family Connected suite set up, they are on their own.

Congrats Lloyd :D

I have a Studio Inside on HM TA. They are different from the SIs on QN as they are not part of a Family Connected suite set up, they are on their own.

Where are the studios located? I could not find them on the deck plans. How many are there on the Harmony?

Oh never mind, I found them. I didn't think to look on deck 4 for state rooms!

Edited by dedosr

Where are the studios located? I could not find them on the deck plans. How many are there on the Harmony?

Oh never mind, I found them. I didn't think to look on deck 4 for state rooms!

I have never booked a cabin that low before but they were the best price for a solo when booking opened. Have to say I am rather looking forward to my wee cabin, I am not in my cabin much anyway so it will suit me fine :D

I have never booked a cabin that low before but they were the best price for a solo when booking opened. Have to say I am rather looking forward to my wee cabin, I am not in my cabin much anyway so it will suit me fine :D

Sounds Great!! The cabin looks rather nice!! And yes, we are hardly ever in our room either, except to sleep and shower.