Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Are they bigger :what:

They are bigger. You can clearly see the big support beam going through the balcony of deck 11 and 12 on Harmony. While on Oasis and Allure the support beam is part of or in the main living area wall.

Then there is this for Harmony OTS from RC website. Its interesting that cabin and balcony on deck 14 is bigger than 12.

AquaTheater Suite with Balcony

Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Private bathroom with tub and single sink, large closets, sitting area with table and sofa. Expansive balcony with table and chairs. Deck 11 & Deck 14

Staterooms 11330 and 11730 (606 sq. ft., balcony 626 sq. ft.)

Staterooms 14330 and 14730 (604 sq. ft., balcony 631 sq. ft.)

Staterooms 12330 and 12730 (562 sq. ft., balcony 589 sq. ft.)

If I lived/worked anywhere near one of these shipyards I would never get anything done. I'd be camped outside everyday just watching the blocks be assembled into the ship.

It's amazing and fascinating hoe they build these ships.

I wasn't particularly interested in this thread - until they started the 30/30 sale, and I realized that I could book a Central Park Balcony on Harmony for $1,632 for January 28, 2017. This was about $75 more than the Allure I had previously booked for Jan. 2017, but the Harmony being such a new ship, I couldn't resist switching my reservations. Then I called today about the Cyber Weekend sale, and got a reduction of $34. Not much, but every little bit helps. Now I'll be watching this thread with much more interest!

I wasn't particularly interested in this thread - until they started the 30/30 sale, and I realized that I could book a Central Park Balcony on Harmony for $1,632 for January 28, 2017. This was about $75 more than the Allure I had previously booked for Jan. 2017, but the Harmony being such a new ship, I couldn't resist switching my reservations. Then I called today about the Cyber Weekend sale, and got a reduction of $34. Not much, but every little bit helps. Now I'll be watching this thread with much more interest!

Isn't it so great that Royal is offering savings and deals even on this, their newest and biggest ship? I was recently able to leverage the 30/30 sale to save over $1100 on my JS for Dec 10, 2016. Still over a year to go, but my excitement level keeps growing!

Isn't it so great that Royal is offering savings and deals even on this, their newest and biggest ship? I was recently able to leverage the 30/30 sale to save over $1100 on my JS for Dec 10, 2016. Still over a year to go, but my excitement level keeps growing!

Agreed - first time I have seen this. The quantum and anthem prices have been too high IMO, but last weeks harmony price were the lowest I have seen for Oasis class balconies. Even prime time spring break was decent, so we added another booking in March. I know what we will get with Harmony, and with this deal, the trips will likely exceed expectations.

We saved $2,500 on a CLS for November 2016 sailing. It was almost $9,000 less for our SLS B2B in March of 2017. I was excited to book Harmony but even more excited to see the sale extended to Harmony. It made me very happy. :D

Seeing pictures of the blocks being placed makes me even happier.

Edited by A&L_Ont

As important as the large block that contains the Windjammer is, this one has the water slide embarkation area. :D

69fe1ede4938e075705e370673160b40.jpg

Photo in Le portique des Chantiers Navals dans le paysage local de Saint Nazaire Facebook album:

20150610 Mise en place bloc au dessus de la timonerie — in Saint-Nazaire, Pays De La Loire, France.

Edited by Lloyd555