forgotten items

yorkie1506

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Hard to tell you what you may have forgotten to have packed as we do not know what you have packed.

I have computer lists for what is to go into each suitcase. I also have lists for carry-ons that include prescriptions, documents, passports, etc.

Check out your Roll Call -- find out what others are doing -- at this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=384

Also check P&O board at this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Welcome to CC! We also have a list. Something's to remember would be plugs for all your gadgets, a wine opener and a toothbrush. I have forgotten all them at one time or another.

first time cruisers going on ventura this week need to know what we have forgot to pack and what everyone else has forgoten in the past:)

Where are you cruising? Take plenty of sunscreen. Bring something for possible seasickness.

I have computerized check lists so in 20 cruises have not forgotten anything since I always double check my lists.

On one of our first cruises I developed a croupy cough and had to buy cough syrup at ship's high prices. So I added cough syrup and cold pills to the first aid items I bring: bandaids, bacitracin, Imodium, Alka seltzer, Meclazine.

Edited by NMLady

If you have travel documents and passport, cash, credit card, change of underwear, basic toiletry items, comfortable shoes, prescription glasses, necessary medications, you can buy anything else you might have forgotten.

We take a 3 or 4 gang electrical socket bar so that we can charge our items (camera;ipod; 'phones etc). Alao its worth knowing what sockets are in your cabin as you may need an adapter.

Difficult to state what you have forgotten? Because if you state it -have you forgotten it?

When I was unpacking on my Panama Canal cruise I discovered I had not packed my laptop power cord. So there I was on a cruise with my laptop but no way of getting power. Fortunately I met a couple onboard who had the same brand and model of laptop; they loaned me their power cord. So all was not lost.

Edited by Treven

I forgot to pack my pants on one cruise. I ended up wearing the khaki pair I wore on the flight down every evening for dinner. (I did have my tuxedo for the formal nights.) Fortunately, I never spilled anything on them.