What do you wear?

Sat1

Whatever I happen to be wearing. If it is a daytime show, probably shorts and a top. If it's an evening show, then it's my dinner attire (usually capri pants and a top).

I don't find the MDR, theatre, ice rink or ship to be too cold at all. In fact, most of the time, it is too warm for me.

It's not ice it's actually a Teflon they use in shows that works like ice

Uncle Fester sailing from Las Vegas

Married on Monarch of the Sea 07-07-07

Celebrity

Princess

RC

Carnival

NCL

Celebrity

Princess

RC

Carnival

NCL

I will have to guess that you are kidding with this! While there is a Teflon runner at the stage entrance that is used to transition on and off the ice, the skating performane area most certainly is ice!

I try to follow the fashion guidelines set by Johnny Weir during the Olympic coverage. Tastefully understated.

That is classic!! Loved to tune in to the skating just to see what Johnny was wearing [emoji2]

Celebrity

Princess

RC

Carnival

NCL

It's ice, definetly not the synthetic stuff. My daughter who is a figure skater said it's very soft and choppy though, makes me appreciate how hard it is for them to do what they do.

Depends, if you are from a cold weather state, such as Michigan, t-shirts and shorts during the day would be comfortable.

If you are from a warm weather state, such as Florida, long johns, hoodies and layered clothing would be the norm.

Stan:cool:

If you sit in the first two rows right by the ring, you will notice that the area is colder than any other venues on the ship. It might not be so cool if you are seated in higher rows. Hubby and I do like the rows closest to the rink, so I bring a warm sweater with me.

I can promise you that the ice is real. When we sit up front, we are close enough to see ice chips flying as skaters do some of their fast turns and spins. The ice rink is not Teflon. Anyone who has been to ice shows on Royal Caribbean has got to know that the ice is real.

We always find the ice show is cooler than most venues on the ship. We always carry a sweater, jacket or wrap. I'd rather have the extra layer with me than to be distracted by being cold during the show, which is AMAZING...and it is REAL ICE!

Yup, it's ice NOT Teflon. The ramps are synthetic but not the main rink. We did the backstage tour on the Navigator earlier this month. They even have a mini zamboni machine. That having been said, it's not terribly cold. I wore shorts.