Happy Independence Day !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to wish my dear Cruise Critic friends, and everyone at Celebrity, a very Happy Independence Day and holiday weekend.

I'd also like to share a very Special thank you, to our worldwide armed forces members and veterans, for your service and dedication. Thank you for everything you do !

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to wish my dear Cruise Critic friends, and everyone at Celebrity, a very Happy Independence Day and holiday weekend.

I'd also like to share a very Special thank you, to our worldwide armed forces members and veterans, for your service and dedication. Thank you for everything you do !

Ditto!! Thanks Andy and especially for remembering our hero's!

Nice job Andy for reminding us all the 4th is more than a three day weekend and barbeques. Remember what the real reason for the holiday is. Thanks again for recognizing the true heroes!

Hi Everyone,

Nice job Andy for reminding us all the 4th is more than a three day weekend and barbeques. Remember what the real reason for the holiday is. Thanks again for recognizing the true heroes!

Thanks for reminding us of important priorities! :D

Edited by chamima

In 2014 I think it is especially important to remember and be thankful for those who provided us our opportunities to be free.

Have a GREAT Fourth of July!

I agree but not just in 2014 but every Indpendence day...every year:)

We recently posted this on the RCI site, but don't want to slight Celebrity!

Our favorite 4th memory - 1988, early morning on the Constitution sailing around the Hawaiian Islands:

July41988Constitution.jpg

There is a saying in the military that the hardest job in the military is that of the military spouse. As we honor this day all the heroes who have served, and are still serving our country throughout the world, please remember their family members who continue carry on, often in the absence of the military member.