Diamond lounge on Allure?

Is the diamond lounge on Allure open 24/7?

I understand you get free cocktails at a certain evening hour in there but can you get coffee, water all day? Can you purchase drinks in there outside of the complimentary time? Are snacks available during the day?

Do they serve breakfast in there?

Thanks

Is the diamond lounge on Allure open 24/7?

I understand you get free cocktails at a certain evening hour in there but can you get coffee, water all day? Can you purchase drinks in there outside of the complimentary time? Are snacks available during the day?

Do they serve breakfast in there?

Thanks

The DL is accessible via your stateroom key 24 hours. You can get complimentary specialty coffee any time. They do not supply bottled water.

Drinks and snacks are complimentary during the evening cocktail hour from about 5pm to 8:30pm. No drinks for purchase at any time. There may be things like cookies available outside the cocktail hours, but that varies by ship and personnel.

Continental breakfast for a couple of hours in the morning.

Edited by clarea

• 5 weeks later...
imho is do not care for the location

i prefer to have an ocean view

I agree on the location of the DL on Oasis/Allure but luckily we have the option of the CL...However I actually prefer the DL on many of the ships over the CL especially the Freedom class ships.

The new CL on Radiance does indeed now have an outside area but still the DL is a favorite with amazing views..just returned from sailing the ROS to Alaska and having the additional space in the Starquest Lounge was very nice not having to ever worry about getting a seat during those popular cocktail hours.

Have to disagree on that. Ocean views abound, the promenade balcony is fabulous and unique

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

No, that's an alcoholic drink.

Both disappointing!

As for the coffee drink...I cannot seem to wrap my head around what a specialty coffee is. :D I want it to have alcohol like Bailey's or Kahlua.

I guess it's caramel, chocolate, etc., flavoring. YUCK!

Both disappointing!

As for the coffee drink...I cannot seem to wrap my head around what a specialty coffee is. :D I want it to have alcohol like Bailey's or Kahlua.

latte, cappuccino, espresso....made by the self serve coffee machine in the Diamond Club and Concierge Lounge.

Both disappointing!

Café Latte, Cappiccino, expresso, can't recall the others

Edited by molly361

Both disappointing!

Specialty Coffee is latte, cappucino, expresso. Take a look at this menu from Enchantment:

Enchantment_Cafe_Latte-Tudes.JPG