Let's all have a laugh at ourselves and have some FUN

kazu

If you bring your own pie on board it will be confiscated by security/or you will be charged a corkage [pie pan] fee.

I had this cleared up by my on line TA :mad:

If the pie has rum in it, the security folks will hold it for you until the end of the cruise.

We will be boarding sometime between 11:00 am and 3:00pm. If I email ships' services can they make sure that our pie is warm when we arrive in the room?

Also I am wondering how much the OP paid who got ice cream with their pie. Did you pay full price for your cabin ? We got ours for $10 per night per person, but we are still going to complain if we do not get the same level of service that we would expect to get if everyone paid full price.

Or you can smuggle the pie in your socks.

Oh is that like Rum Runners but for apple pie? Where can I get some?

Question for Copper 10-8: Who is making the apple pies on the Volendam next month?

Edited by Lizzie68

Oceanwench, I want to cruise with you! Very creative.

kazu, thanks for the mirror thread - we do look silly in it sometimes, don't we?

I have enjoyed this and POA1's exhaustive, sacrificial alcohol options thread more than most lately.

We are a fun crowd and it is wonderful to get back to that for a respite before the next rabid poster flails away at his or her special interest. Enjoy, everyone.

You can pre-order the Pie Package online under "Indulgences".

You get 1 apple, 1 cherry, 1 pumpkin, and 1 chocolate cream pie.

Their pies are not very good quality. They should really stock better brands. The cherry and pumpkin are made from frozen fruit, and the apple pies have no real apples in them, they are just cracker apple pies. Thank goodness their chocolate cream pie is made from real chocolate, but I'm sure they just use Dream Whip for the cream.

But they still are good value, and at least you can enjoy pie in your stateroom.

I'd never try to bring one on board. I'm sure Copper10-8 would find it and call us to the Naughty room. It's just not worth taking the chance.

And remember - they do charge you a 15% gratuity up front.

And there is an extra surcharge for ice cream. But it sure tastes good when I'm relaxing on my balcony. Nothing like pie and ice cream while listening to the slap of the ocean on the side of one of those Blue Hulls. :D

If you bring your own pie on board it will be confiscated by security/or you will be charged a corkage [pie pan] fee.

I had this cleared up by my on line TA :mad:

Can you share the name of your TA?

Newbie here - What is all this about pie? How do I get pie too? I don't like cinnamon, do you think I can get mine without cinnamon? I don't have time to read through all the comments :D

Use the "search" function.