New survey

kborth

Yes, but it was 2 cruises ago & 9 months have gone by. The other thing I did not like about the survey is there was no room for comment. Oops, mine was not only on excursion it was generally about the cruise & where else we would like to cruise.

Edited by If only

Hi anybody else asked to fill out survey on past excursion ?

We re'c'd a survey from our May Alaska cruise. Very poor survey. Not much thought put into by Celebrity. No room for comments as to why the

negative ratings. The Solstice and staff were outstanding. Capt Yannis, HD Miguel and Rose the Hostess again were excellent. The only flaw would be the CD. Can't even remember his name.

Got the survey. It was almost useless as it seemed to be very general and basically had the same questions for every island. Too hard to remember when it involve about 8 or 9 islands. Then to really make it idiotic is when they have the same questions for the departure port such as how do you rate the amount of time at that port. Distance from the port to attractions, shopping and etc., and it requires every question to be answered.

It takes about 15 minutes and don't think it accomplishes anything. I gave up and closed the window.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Hi Everyone,

I received the survey the other day. First one I've received from Celebrity in ages !

It's fairly similar to a ports survery I've received about 2 years ago, and it was all about the ports visited on our April Eclipse sailing. I actually thought the questions were relative to the survey, but it was very repetitive.

I'm always thankful for the opportunity to share my insights.

They asked about every excursion I was on the Eastern Med in early June. I have received 2 other surveys since that cruise, one about general satisfaction with the cruise and the other concerning future cruises.

Hi Everyone,

I received the survey the other day. First one I've received from Celebrity in ages !

It's fairly similar to a ports survery I've received about 2 years ago, and it was all about the ports visited on our April Eclipse sailing. I actually thought the questions were relative to the survey, but it was very repetitive.

I'm always thankful for the opportunity to share my insights.

I got this one early this week. It also asked where I wanted to sail next and went through to have me rank ports on that itinerary of importance

Hi anybody else asked to fill out survey on past excursion ?

My husband just got one yesterday from Royal Caribbean about our March 2014 cruise ports and excursions. Not sure why but my husband seems to be getting all the e-mails from Royal Caribbean and Celebrity lately. Don't they realize I'm the one that's in charge?

In any event, he kept reading me all the questions and asking what I thought. UGH. Why didn't they just send me the survey?

Edited by CruisingChick

As the two cabins obviously had different experiences, I emailed Celebrity and was told that one reservation gets one survey. I feel this really disadvantages the staff as it limits how much we can rate and comment on their excellent service so their supervisors know!

In March 2014 we sailed Explorer of the Seas (I know RCL). My DH and I both got surveys, in May 2014 we sailed Summit to Bermuda, again we both received surveys to fill out.

I don't remember a survey, but we did get an email inviting us to do an online review of one of our excursions - the Spirit of the Fiddle, in Sydney, Nova Scotia. We submitted the review and it was posted about a week later. Have no idea why we were asked to do one, or why for this particular event, but we loved the show, so it was a nice opportunity.

I got this one early this week. It also asked where I wanted to sail next and went through to have me rank ports on that itinerary of importance

I got it too. They ask where you want to go next and then ask you questions on those ports. How do you rank ports that you have never been to? Also, it would be nice if you could say the disembarkation port is your home (if it is) so you didn't do a tour or get the shuttle etc. You just wnet home and started the laundry LOL. Useless survey.

I got it too. They ask where you want to go next and then ask you questions on those ports. How do you rank ports that you have never been to? Also, it would be nice if you could say the disembarkation port is your home (if it is) so you didn't do a tour or get the shuttle etc. You just wnet home and started the laundry LOL. Useless survey.

I know ! I wanted more questions on the disembarkation port :)

I received the survey yesterday. They wanted my to rate the ports we visited. What ports were private excursions and what ports were celebrity excursions. Then they asked me to rate the excursions. The best part was to rate ports for future celebrity cruises. The future cruise ports got me very excited. I seriously hope they add them to their itineraries. I would book in a heart beat.

I got one this week for a cruise I did to Alaska in June. Port related- all kinds of ?'s about ports visited and excursions taken. They did seem to know I did only one X excursion, but never asked why that was!! I would have been happy to tell them!!!! LOL

Also asked about possible future ports I might visit, some of which I'd never heard of , let alone knew much about.