Wharf extension OPT

What are those discs on the floor? Look like speakers, but couldn't be that...?

Would you believe they are air conditioning vents...... Haven't you ever seen Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot???;);) I cannot wait:D They do look a little odd though don't they. By the way they work really well.

Thanks Geoff We are going to stay at the Holiday Inn just behind the terminal the night before so I will just duck off for the morning and I did tell "my herself" that she would not have any problem getting the bags down to the terminal on her own as it was not really hilly........anyway.... after they released me from the hospital:eek:... I decided I would get the bags myself and she can sit back have a leisurely breakfast and wander round the Rocks for an hour or two and meet up with our friends who are going with us and we will board about 1pm. Oh, by the way, it is Good Friday so it is double time:D:D

Good plan and Bonus PH pay.:D

Would you believe they are air conditioning vents...... Haven't you ever seen Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot???;);) I cannot wait:D They do look a little odd though don't they. By the way they work really well.

As long as the heat when its cold and cool when its hot, they will be fine. You wouldn't want people finally getting to check-in and complaining about the lines and the temps.:rolleyes:

Graeme,

My in-laws are cruising on Voyager of the Seas next Thursday, 5th March. They just want to know that the OPT is operational. When they cruised 3 months ago they were bused to White Bay for check-in and then ferried back to Circular Quay to board.

Graeme,

My in-laws are cruising on Voyager of the Seas next Thursday, 5th March. They just want to know that the OPT is operational. When they cruised 3 months ago they were bused to White Bay for check-in and then ferried back to Circular Quay to board.

Do you like your in laws??;) .......if not just tell them no:D.

The terminal is now pretty much complete although we (RCCL) will not be using the new mezzanine level for check in until after the 8th March the terminal is fully operational so no free harbour cruise from White Bay for them.

Thanks Geoff We are going to stay at the Holiday Inn just behind the terminal the night before so I will just duck off for the morning and I did tell "my herself" that she would not have any problem getting the bags down to the terminal on her own as it was not really hilly........anyway.... after they released me from the hospital:eek:... I decided I would get the bags myself and she can sit back have a leisurely breakfast and wander round the Rocks for an hour or two and meet up with our friends who are going with us and we will board about 1pm. Oh, by the way, it is Good Friday so it is double time:D:D

No wonder your working.

We stayed at Holiday Inn in December so convenient 'm pretty sure we'll stay there from now on any time we depart from OPT.

The hospital bit I can believe, you know there is only one thing stops me hitting herself.

Fear :eek:

Enjoy. :D

Good plan, working on check-in the day you depart. Can take advantage of any last minute upgrades that appear. ;)

I am all for everyone loving themselves, as long as we grab the upgrade lol.

To be honest, we have a big angled Balcony and I wouldn't want to change to anything except a suite, since that's 3 grades above us I am not expecting it.

Truthfully, would just like to do a Gbenjo check in if we get there early enough

To be honest, we have a big angled Balcony and I wouldn't want to change to anything except a suite, since that's 3 grades above us I am not expecting it.

Truthfully, would just like to do a Gbenjo check in if we get there early enough

Graham's mind might not be on the job that day though. :D.

Getting a check-in from Graham is sweet.;)

Deb If I "happen" to get an upgrade...its yours.....and we are in Aqua so an upgrade would mean a SUITE.............Ummmm.... hang on .. a suite.. I better think about it a little bit more.........Ah..... she doesn't don't know me from a bar of soap.:D:D:D:D:D

If I get on that ship and your in a Suite!!!

All good totally trust you (does that work?) ... I am sure our S1 will be waiting for us

Truth be told we'll probably miss you, I reckon we'll be there about 1.30-2 as our flight is in at 12.30.

Was looking forward to the red carpet :(

If I get on that ship and your in a Suite!!!

All good totally trust you (does that work?) ... I am sure our S1 will be waiting for us

Truth be told we'll probably miss you, I reckon we'll be there about 1.30-2 as our flight is in at 12.30.

Was looking forward to the red carpet :(

Graham would have been sucking down his third cocktail by the time you get there. The good news is, you can tell which suite Graham is in because it has red carpet by the door.:p

Hi Graham,

This is the official "Thank you" for our check in in January :p

Make sure you look after the Solstice , we will be back on 22nd March 2016 with a party of four and again on 20th March 2017 with a large party possibly 8 couples , so we expect Solstice to be in first class order.

Oh a quick edit our party in 2016 will be five and not four, so make sure the red carpet square is shampooed freshly .......

Best Regards

John & Jean

:D:p

Edited by VK3DQ

Hi graham

I question has come up in a group I am in for our upcoming cruise- wondering if you know the answer since you work at the terminal for RCL lines?

"Celebrity states you can bring two bottles of wine onboard, however the Overseas Passenger Terminal website has this notice -

What NOT to bring

You are NOT permitted to bring any alcohol onboard for personal consumption. Duty-free, tax-free and personal alcohol purchased onshore must be surrendered by passengers at embarkation or prior to boarding at any port. http://www.sydney.com/…/transpo…/overseas-passenger-terminal"

I was under the impression also that we can bring 2 personal bottles on board through the terminal- Can you help please?

As Mic has said you are allowed two bottles of wine per stateroom. Don't know where the no alcohol line on that website came from,(I dont think that is even the OPT's website) it is the cruise lines call as to what you are allowed, not the OPT, and I know for certain Celebrity and Royal have the two bottle rule.

As Mic has said you are allowed two bottles of wine per stateroom. Don't know where the no alcohol line on that website came from,(I dont think that is even the OPT's website) it is the cruise lines call as to what you are allowed, not the OPT, and I know for certain Celebrity and Royal have the two bottle rule.

Graham will be happy to accept any extra bottles though.;)