Happy Hour 2 for 1 drinks?

mississauga

Lol .. we ordered it from Princess ...it will be in our room when we get there ...we dont smuggle ...the stress would be too much for me.

You can bring as much canned soda on board as you like. Why not just bring your cola of choice rather than paying the inflated ship cost, even at 2 for 1.

You can bring as much canned soda on board as you like. Why not just bring your cola of choice rather than paying the inflated ship cost' date=' even at 2 for 1.[/b']

Because, unless you are the lucky ones who can drive to the port, it a hassle to pack it or try to get to a store prior to boarding.

Yes this is what happens when people start taking advantage of a perk or a good deal. The company try's to see if they can get another dollar and if it works then they try buy one get second at half price and so it goes. Instead of making customers happy where they feel they are getting a good deal and they tell others which most often increases sales which increases the companies income they give people the thought how the company likes nickel and dimming and this also gets spread around and now the company becomes the norm. Marketing 101.

People will still say, "Sure, I am on vacation. Get two anyway." Then it will eventually be "Buy one, get another one for 5¢ off". It will still tend to work. Marketing 101 indeed. :cool:

• 3 months later...
I was under the impression that soft drinks were permitted to be brought on board the Princess fleet and also bottled water. If I'm incorrect someone please chime in to save me some trouble. (Have a December Island Princess cruise planned.)

In the past, I have just taken a luggage tag and taped it onto a case and put it with my checked luggage, always showed up

hope someone can help me here, looking at beverage packages, does both people in cabin have to purchase it or just one, I do not drink much buy my husband would like it, could not find the answer on the princess website!

hope someone can help me here, looking at beverage packages, does both people in cabin have to purchase it or just one, I do not drink much buy my husband would like it, could not find the answer on the princess website![/quote

No only one person , not both

hope someone can help me here, looking at beverage packages, does both people in cabin have to purchase it or just one, I do not drink much buy my husband would like it, could not find the answer on the princess website!

It isn't necessary to buy for both. You can prepay it for your husband from your personalizer.

Lol .. we ordered it from Princess ...it will be in our room when we get there ...we dont smuggle ...the stress would be too much for me.

Yes 2 for 1$ extra covers everything soda beer wine and coffee

I recently took advantage of this and wanted a irish coffee and they waited until I had finished he first one before they brought the 2nd so it was still hot

We will be on the Royal Princess Nov. 10 and wondered where the Happy Hour will be? Last cruise we did in Sept. on the Ruby, it was at Wheelhouse bar in the afternoon and Skywalkers in the evening, however, since there is no Skywalkers on the Royal, where will evening happy hour be held.

We will be on the Royal Princess Nov. 10 and wondered where the Happy Hour will be? Last cruise we did in Sept. on the Ruby, it was at Wheelhouse bar in the afternoon and Skywalkers in the evening, however, since there is no Skywalkers on the Royal, where will evening happy hour be held.

They may have changed it, but in January it was in Club 6 from 11PM-Midnight.

• 1 month later...
Y......

You can bring 1 bottle of Wine I believe on board for a $15 charge.

There is NO charge for one bottle each. We always bring two bottles of bubbly (one each) on board. Never a charge. (Then we order orange juice and have our mimosas on the balcony.....)

As for the happy hour, my favorite is to order one Russian Standard on the rocks, and another straight. I pour the second one into the first and have a decent cocktail.

And, no, I have never seen them put a limit on quantity.