Celebrity Qality again

ghstudio

This weeks "excitingl deals" includes a cruise to what must be a new continent----the February 1 Antartic Cruise

It is just amazing how often Celebrity shoots themselves in the foot with a lack of communication proof reading.

Edited by ghstudio

This weeks special deals includes a cruise to what must be a new continent----the February 1 Antartic Cruise

It is just amazing how often Celebrity shoots themselves in the foot with a lack of communication quality.

This way if you don't see Antarctica, it will not be their fault ;)

Was that in an email blast?

Website is correct http://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-search/search-results?isWidget=false&dest=SAMER&sailStartDate=2015-02&sailEndDate=ANY&ship=ANY&port=ANY

Edited by dileep

Well. I've been trying to find out about shore excursions for my Panama Canal trip. Today I was offered a vast array of excursions in Alaska.

I didn't know they were so close. Or interchangeable. :rolleyes:

The website has an odd sense of humour.

I had heard a rumor about a holodeck being installed on the two new ships....maybe they have one in testing on your cruise.

Well. I've been trying to find out about shore excursions for my Panama Canal trip. Today I was offered a vast array of excursions in Alaska.

I didn't know they were so close. Or interchangeable. :rolleyes:

The website has an odd sense of humour.

Someone posted on the Royal Caribbean board about getting an email to book their excursions for the upcoming cruise to nowhere. :D

I had heard a rumor about a holodeck being installed on the two new ships....maybe they have one in testing on your cruise.

Cool.....now THAT'S a ship sponsored activity I'd just have to get involved with.....but only if Capt. Picard is there too!!!!:D

It appears as if the pot is calling the kettle black. Check the title of your thread . Actually I think you did it on purpose.

Happy cruising ☀️

ah...yes.....making his point fairly clearly too......

I still want the holodeck on the next ship....:D

:p

Qantas does not need a "U" - Qantas means Queensland and Northern Territory Air Service. A "U" would be totally useless!!!

Well there's proof that you are never too old to learn something new.

No kidding. :)

Bet that's a Trivia question. ;)

Great post ghstudio, very funny and ironic, made me laugh. I don't think you meant to misspell Quality did you, be honest ;).

You lot beat me to the acronym but as it is an acronym shouldn't it be all in capital letters :confused:

Also it's aerial not air :D

Great post ghstudio, very funny and ironic, made me laugh. I don't think you meant to misspell Quality did you, be honest ;).

You lot beat me to the acronym but as it is an acronym shouldn't it be all in capital letters :confused:

Also it's aerial not air :D

The title misspelling was indeed intentional.

I am well edukated and I do know how to spel and tipe. FYI, I am applying for a job as a pruf reeder at Celebrity.