Quick live report from the Eclipse January 4th sails

A Sixth?

we are in curaçao today and so far the cruise has been beyond perfect

A few people complained that the sea was a bit rough but we found it average (10 foot waves tops) for this area and this time of year

Blu is as good as it gets! Service and food 110%!!!

Drink package (classic) just fine for our pallets

Ship in tiptop shape

I'd go on, but the Polar beer I'm drinking is getting warm so so long fom Bar Supreme and Grill in Williamstad

Hi, ASixth! We just got off Eclipse on Sunday -- we had a great Holiday Cruise. Have you been to the Hot Glass Show yet? They made some spectacular pieces, on our cruise. :cool:

It must have been quite a chore for the crew to take down all of the gorgeous holiday decorations -- the whole ship was very festively decked-out! :)

Edited by wwcruisers

We are in Bonaire

Two ships makes it a bit busy but tolerable

Last nights Caribbean party was a hit and the weather and a few showers held off so the band could entertain till late

I'm not show guy so tend to go to the comic and juggling shows both of which brought the house down

Jut chilling in town and having a FANTASTIC vacationing

Edited by A Sixth?

We are in Bonaire

Last nights Caribbean party was a hit and the weather and a few showers held off so the band could entertain till late

I'm not show guy so tend to go to the comic and juggling shows both of which brought the house down

Glad to hear that everything is going well and we are on the next cruise.

Have you had good luck getting free internet at the points? I understand the Internet in Curaçao has improved. Did you notice the difference?

Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

We are in Bonaire

Is the jazz quartet, "Soundtrack" still onboard? We liked them a lot better than the house (party) band. The classical string duo (violin/viola) is also quite nice. :cool:

And Perry Grant ... well, what can you say about Perry?? :D

Is the jazz quartet, "Soundtrack" still onboard? We liked them a lot better than the house (party) band. The classical string duo (violin/viola) is also quite nice. :cool:

And Perry Grant ... well, what can you say about Perry?? :D

Unless something has changed he will not be on the next cruise. I am not sure about this one.

we are in curaçao today and so far the cruise has been beyond perfect

A few people complained that the sea was a bit rough but we found it average (10 foot waves tops) for this area and this time of year

Blu is as good as it gets! Service and food 110%!!!

Drink package (classic) just fine for our pallets

Ship in tiptop shape

I'd go on, but the Polar beer I'm drinking is getting warm so so long fom Bar Supreme and Grill in Williamstad

We'll be getting on as you get off. Hope it goes great. Only difference is we do Grenada instead of Bonair.Pretty much the exact cruise we did last year & loved!

I think Perry goes on vacation for the next cruise.

We went to his Christmas Eve show (right after he performed at the Christmas Show in the theater). Had never seen him before, just heard about him on the boards. He was hysterical! What a performer! :cool: Of course, we knew better than to come in late or try to leave early, LOL -- and (had I been asked) my immediate answer to any question would have been "granite"! :p

A bit of rain this morning but we slept in so late that it doesn't matter much

Been sitting at the martini bar and the music is as low volume as i have ever heard

You can chat and actually hear the drinks numb your brain

A bit of rain this morning but we slept in so late that it doesn't matter much

Been sitting at the martini bar and the music is as low volume as i have ever heard

You can chat and actually hear the drinks numb your brain

We noticed that on Eclipse, too. For the first time in a long while on X, I could honestly report that the music just about everywhere was volume and venue appropriate. Of course, we purposely avoided any venue featuring the DJ!

We went to his Christmas Eve show (right after he performed at the Christmas Show in the theater). Had never seen him before, just heard about him on the boards. He was hysterical! What a performer! :cool: Of course, we knew better than to come in late or try to leave early, LOL -- and (had I been asked) my immediate answer to any question would have been "granite"! :p

He somehow mistook our Volga Blue Pearl Granite for Vulgar Blue Pearl! This one woman quite proudly exclaimed she has "Formica" counter tops. Out came his "barf" bag. Totally hysterical. Yeah, you don't want to sneak out early! Ya get "shot" in the ol' Keister!