LIVE From the ALLURE, 11 Jan 2015, With Trainman-2, Judith, and LYRIC

It was a water park excursion offered on board. There was a large pool for all ages and a fabulous splash pad with slides for the tots under 52". Behind it was a dual twister water slide for anyone above 52". On the other side of the park is a large beach with a lot of lounge chairs available. They also had various water crafts for rent. There is also a bar with food and drinks and bath house with locker's poolside. We both enjoyed it a lot!:D

IMG_20150116_161433.jpg.7202b592188f673b70f5498f1a7aa6f3.jpg

It was a water park excursion offered on board. There was a large pool for all ages and a fabulous splash pad with slides for the tots under 52". Behind it was a dual twister water slide for anyone above 52". On the other side of the park is a large beach with a lot of lounge chairs available. They also had various water crafts for rent. There is also a bar with food and drinks and bath house with locker's poolside. We both enjoyed it a lot!:D

Ally - your daughter is adorable! :):)

Love the review! Ally and Lyric add a new dimension to the cruise don't they? We usually sail on Princess, but it's clear that RCI has more to entertain the little ones. Thanks so much for sharing this virtual experience! :D

They can use a birth certificate, but it has to be "Government" issued and have a seal on it.

Thank you so much Trainman!! Your photos and text are so inviting that it is hard to be here in the cold! Looking forward to warmer weather and cruising. Thanks again for taking us along and safe driving for all tomorrow!!

Thank you so much Trainman!! Your photos and text are so inviting that it is hard to be here in the cold! Looking forward to warmer weather and cruising. Thanks again for taking us along and safe driving for all tomorrow!!

If you are taking the grandkids without the parents, you will need a certified letter from the parents giving you permission. Not sure if mom/dad will be coming with the kiddos.

Safe travels home, and thank you for sharing your cruise with us! I'm sure this was a different cruising experience for you and Judith, but in a good way. I enjoyed all the photos of Lyric-there is nothing more heartwarming than seeing a cruise thru the eyes of a child!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Trainman, thank you for taking us along on your cruise with Judith, Ally and Lyric. Lyric is a beautiful little girl and so full of energy. You all will have many fond memories of a great cruise. Enjoyed your daily posts and pics.

Theresa

Thank you everyone for all your kind words about Lyric. :)

She had a great time and we enjoyed sharing the cruise with Grandma and Grandpa. It was a special treat to be just a short walk down the same hallway to their cabin, too!!

These are two of my favorite candids. ;)

IMG_20150115_174036.jpg.ada993b06cf71f74d932eac82928ea25.jpg

IMG_20150115_173842.jpg.13f5759f239f60e2ddf4cb12b4c592ed.jpg

Trainman-2: I have loved reading your daily posts and viewing your wonderful photos. We are sailing on the Allure on Jan. 25th and are really excited because of ur blog, thank you so much! If you have a chance this week, could you post the compass for each of the day and evening activities please? :)

Edited by #4'smom

She had a great time and we enjoyed sharing the cruise with Grandma and Grandpa. It was a special treat to be just a short walk down the same hallway to their cabin, too!!

Great pictures Ally. You guys are all very lucky to have each other!

I have been a fan of Trainman's reviews for quite a while now, but this one has been a true joy to follow. You are all so fortunate to have each other in your lives, and that joy has shown through loud and clear. I think, of all the pics that have been posted from this cruise, the two that you included here are my favorite. I know you will all treasure the memories you made this week.

Once again I am sad that another GREAT Trainman thread is coming to an end.

Loved all the family pictures of Ally and Lyric, but more importantly loved seeing Judith and Trainman too.

I really looked forward to all your post, and now will turn my attention to your home based thread.

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.

Safe journey home.

Hi Trainman,

Thanks so much for taking us along on your cruise. I read with great interest your experience in Chops. We were on Serenade over New Years, and unfortunately, had a similar experience as you. This appears to be somewhat a fleet-wide decision on Royal Caribbean's part. Just sayin'. Again, thanks for taking us along. I enjoyed your voyage very much. It brought back great memories of my trip on Allure from a few years ago. Have a safe trip home!

Anne:)