Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Updated  9/21/19  ---

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Cian has been identified as currently on AD.  Cian has told a cruiser that he will be onboard until Nov. 23 when he goes to Grandeur,

****Allure OTS –  Moe was reassigned to Allure instead of going to Coco Cay probably from early August possibly as a 4 month contract.  

****Anthem OTS –  Kat joined Anthem in mid August for 2 months.  We just sailed on the first NE/Canada cruise of the season and she was terrific.  We will see who takes over from Kat in late October.  Kat hosted the Quest and did a great job….I personally was not very fond of where they hold the Quest, but realistically there may be no other location. 

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard as of mid Sept 2019 by a cruiser.   Based on normal contract periods, it would make sense for TT to be heading to vacation soon….so hoping to hear more from other cruisers on Brilliance.

****Empress OTS – Tanya was on board, as per a cruiser in June.  Probably took over from Eric Lopez.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Katie (unknown last name, but not to be confused with Katie Turner) took over on June 26 and she is expected to be onboard until the end of October.

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair should have returned on 8/13 and is expected to be there until 11/23.

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have taken over from Mosese on July 28.

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner took over in June and should be onboard for a 4 month contract until Sept/October timeframe….unsure of exact dates.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

*****Liberty OTS –   Kim is now on Liberty, unsure of start date…

****Majesty OTS –  Who has taken over from Mauricio Diaz who departed the ship on 6/15 for vacation. WHO is currently onboard? I have asked Mauricio if he is going to return to MJ when he returns from vacation.

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma Stubs has taken over from Alex Paul late July.  She is scheduled to move into the CD role sometime in Mid September.  Perhaps Alex Paul will be returning at that time as the AM…..time will tell.

*****Navigator OTS –  Looking to find out who is onboard now?

*****Oasis OTS –  Drydock until February 2020

***** Ovation – Angelle took over on 5/13 and she should be on a regular contract length, so onboard until mid Sept.  Aysy should be taking over at that time.  Who is onboard NOW?

*****Quantum – Who is currently onboard?

*****Radiance OTS –   Sophie is currently onboard on the 7/30 sailing as reported to me, by the CD on the ship, Mark Rous. 

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December. 

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived n mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  Unsure who is on now.  She may have gone on vacation and returned by now, if this was going to be a regular assignment for her.

**** Spectrum OTS –   Bonnie Bai has been identified as currently onboard at least since July 15.

**** Symphony OTS – Flavio Maeda rejoins the ship on 9/21 for a 4 month contract until mid January.

***** Vision OTS – Palo has been identified as onboard, unsure when his contract began.

*****Voyager OTS – Kitty has been onboard since May 3, 2019.  We don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

Updated  9/26/19  ---

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Cian has been identified as currently on AD.  Cian has told a cruiser that he will be onboard until Nov. 23 when he goes to Grandeur,

****Allure OTS –  Moe was reassigned to Allure instead of going to Coco Cay probably from early August possibly as a 4 month contract.  

****Anthem OTS –  Kat joined Anthem in mid August for 2 months.  We just sailed on the first NE/Canada cruise of the season and she was terrific.  We will see who takes over from Kat in late October.  Kat hosted the Quest and did a great job….I personally was not very fond of where they hold the Quest, but realistically there may be no other location. 

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard as of mid Sept 2019 by a cruiser.   Based on normal contract periods, it would make sense for TT to be heading to vacation soon….so hoping to hear more from other cruisers on Brilliance.

****Empress OTS – Tanya was on board, as per a cruiser in June.  Probably took over from Eric Lopez.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Katie (unknown last name, but not to be confused with Katie Turner) took over on June 26 and she is expected to be onboard until the end of October.

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair should have returned on 8/13 and is expected to be there until 11/23.

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner took over in June and should be onboard for a 4 month contract until Sept/October timeframe….unsure of exact dates.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

****Majesty OTS –  Who has taken over from Mauricio Diaz who departed the ship on 6/15 for vacation. WHO is currently onboard? I have asked Mauricio if he is going to return to MJ when he returns from vacation.

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma Stubs has taken over from Alex Paul late July.  She is scheduled to move into the CD role sometime in Mid September.  Perhaps Alex Paul will be returning at that time as the AM…..time will tell.

*****Navigator OTS –  Mickey Martin has been reported to be onboard.  If someone onboard can ask him when this current contract ends that would be wonderful.

***** Ovation – Angelle took over on 5/13 and she should be on a regular contract length, so onboard until mid Sept.  Aysy should be taking over at that time.  Who is onboard NOW?

*****Radiance OTS –   Sophie is currently onboard on the 7/30 sailing as reported to me, by the CD on the ship, Mark Rous. 

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December.  

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived n mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  Unsure who is on now.  She may have gone on vacation and returned by now, if this was going to be a regular assignment for her.

**** Spectrum OTS –   Bonnie Bai has been identified as currently onboard at least since July 15.

**** Symphony OTS – Flavio Maeda rejoins the ship on 9/21 for a 4 month contract until mid January.

***** Vision OTS – Palo has been identified as onboard, unsure when his contract began.

*****Voyager OTS – Kitty has been onboard since May 3, 2019.  We don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

Updated  9/27/19  ---

****Majesty OTS –  Mickey Martin will be moving directly from NV back to MJ on 10/4. I do not know who is onboard right now, until Mickey Martin gets there on 10/4.  This came directly from Mickey Martin.

*****Navigator OTS –  Mickey Martin has been reported to be onboard.  Mickey has told me directly that he will be handing NV over to Eric Lopez on  10/4.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, island284 said:

Navigator . . . Cory (dont remember last name) is on about a month more. 

Mickey Martin told me directly the following: 

*****Navigator OTS –  Mickey Martin has been reported to be onboard.  Mickey has told me directly that he will be handing NV over to Eric Lopez on  10/4.  

I have no reason to believe that Mickey Martin doesn't know who is taking over for him when he returns to Majesty on 10/4.

Edited by Paulette3028

20 minutes ago, Paulette3028 said:

Mickey Martin told me directly the following: 

*****Navigator OTS –  Mickey Martin has been reported to be onboard.  Mickey has told me directly that he will be handing NV over to Eric Lopez on  10/4.  

I have no reason to believe that Mickey Martin doesn't know who is taking over for him when he returns to Majesty on 10/4.

Oops . . . I thought this was the cruise director. Sorry. 

On 9/27/2019 at 11:40 AM, Paulette3028 said:

1 hour ago, truffles2 said:

Just off Harmony and Christopher from the US is AMgr.  You don't even have Harmony listed that I see?

She sure does in post #1706

Roy

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 10:40 AM, Paulette3028 said:

Updated  9/27/19  ---

*****Navigator OTS –  Mickey Martin has been reported to be onboard.  Mickey has told me directly that he will be handing NV over to Eric Lopez on  10/4.

This threads/updates are amazing. But, is there a quick link or page that acts as like a 'cheat sheet' of who each person is. I'm heading on Brilliance in November, figuring TT will be on vacation... but where can I find out who TT is in general- the basic 411 etc. Is there a post somewhere earlier in the 68 pages that I could go back to, instead of wading thru them all?

It would be nice to have a quick 1 sheeter with all of them. So we could cross reference either ship and then by person. Basic about Palo, Flavio etc.

Any info on TT would be great! Thanks!

Edited by June_B

4 hours ago, June_B said:

This threads/updates are amazing. But, is there a quick link or page that acts as like a 'cheat sheet' of who each person is. I'm heading on Brilliance in November, figuring TT will be on vacation... but where can I find out who TT is in general- the basic 411 etc. Is there a post somewhere earlier in the 68 pages that I could go back to, instead of wading thru them all?

It would be nice to have a quick 1 sheeter with all of them. So we could cross reference either ship and then by person. Basic about Palo, Flavio etc.

Any info on TT would be great! Thanks!

The most current information that I get from cruisers and my own sources is found in the last pages of the thread....going through all the earlier pages, which go back to when this thread was started won't be of help.  I just keep updating the thread as I get new information.   

Cruisers share personal tidbits about instances they have had with various Activity Managers, but there is NO 'general info' on them in any one place. 

Edited by Paulette3028
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @Paulette3028 I appreciate the reply! I'm always very curious about the people. I know that  knowing who will be on the ship as CD, AD, Captain is great - but I think it would be really nice to have a quick cliff notes of who they are. Staff/personal wiki almost. Even a basic excel doc. i.e.

TT
Home: AUS
Ship history/resume: rcl INDY 2016-2018, BotS 2019
Personality: loves a themed night, always at karaoke, good comedian will do a great set opening match game,

Might be an idea to develop in the future.

Thanks again for keeping the thread going and up to date!

21 hours ago, Ohio State Fan said:

Mo is leaving Allure 10/13 for a two week vacation and he does not know where he is being reassigned.

Vacations are usually two months long, not two weeks......I just sent him a FB message to find out who is taking over from him.  Hopefully he will answer me.  Thanks for sharing.

On 1/27/2015 at 8:13 PM, Paulette3028 said:

Information provided by cruisers, as of 1/27/15. If you know the name of the Activity Manager onboard one of the ships, please reply. As people change on board, please reply.

Adventure OTS –

Allure OTS -

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – Chris "Happy" Hopkins

Enchantment OTS –

Explorer OTS – Erky (leaving Royal when contract is over)

Freedom OTS -

Grandeur OTS – Andre (through 5/15)

Independence OTS -

Jewel OTS - Elvis (unknown if he is remaining) then Katrina Blair (takes over 4/15)

Legend OTS -

Liberty OTS -

Majesty OTS -

Mariner OTS -

Navigator OTS -

Oasis OTS -

Quantum OTS - Katie Turner

Radiance OTS -

Rhapsody OTS -

Serenade OTS –

Splendour OTS –

Vision OTS -

Voyager OTS - Darryll Dyball (through 2/5/15)

Nick from the US,  is on the Serenade.  He told us he started his career at Disneyland as Prince Charming.    

Edited by JCMass.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:59 AM, June_B said:

Thanks @Paulette3028 I appreciate the reply! I'm always very curious about the people. I know that  knowing who will be on the ship as CD, AD, Captain is great - but I think it would be really nice to have a quick cliff notes of who they are. Staff/personal wiki almost. Even a basic excel doc. i.e.

TT
Home: AUS
Ship history/resume: rcl INDY 2016-2018, BotS 2019
Personality: loves a themed night, always at karaoke, good comedian will do a great set opening match game,

Might be an idea to develop in the future.

Thanks again for keeping the thread going and up to date!

It is difficult enough to keep this thread with the names of the Activity Managers up to date.....but if YOU want to tackle the idea you have.....GO FOR IT!  Develop it to your hearts content.

Updated  10/13/19  ---

****Allure OTS –  Kim Scott has taken over from Mosese and Mo has told me he expects to be assigned to a different ship after his two month vacation.  Kim may be onboard on a 4 month contract, he just did not know.

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have taken over on July 28.

****Majesty OTS –  Mickey Martin will be moving directly from NV back to MJ on 10/4. I do not know who is onboard right now, until Mickey Martin gets there on 10/4.  This came directly from Mickey Martin.

***** Ovation –Aysy  took over on 9/20/19.

**** Serenade OTS – Nick has been spotted on the ship as AM. If someone can ask him how long his contract is and until when he will be onboard, that would be wonderful….THANKS for all the help.

***** Vision OTS – Enzo Matijaca just joined the ship in mid October possibly for a 4 month contract.  I sent Enzo a FB message to learn more….hopefully he will answer me.

*****Voyager OTS – Kitty has been onboard since May 3, 2019.  If it was a four month contract she would be on vacation now….so wondering who is the AM presently.

Edited by Paulette3028