Elite and New Passenger in same cabin

Cruise Arizona

I think if they are in the Cabin with you they get the same benefits. What in particular are you looking for. The can go in the ship with you and have those benefits you do together.

You are the Elite beneficiary. Your cabin mate isn't.

You will receive:

Priority Boarding (includes cabin mate)

One Mini-bar (you may share if you are generous)

Tender priority (includes cabin mate)

Chocolate Covered Strawberries (you may share)

Internet minutes (meant for you alone)

Corsage or boutonniere (one)

Free laundry (meant for you alone)

Elite Disembarkation lounge (includes cabin mate)

Cocktail hour (includes cabin mate)

Elite line at Customer Service (includes cabin mate if you are doing the talking)

10% discount in boutiques (meant for you alone)

Tea service in your cabin (includes cabin mate if you place the order)

Am I missing anything? He/She is going to want to travel with you all the time!

can she throw her husband's laundry in with her stuff? It will obviously not be hers, XXL :)

Seems there have been posts in the past about the return of the non-elite clothes not laundered. I assume it would just be the obvious things.

You are the Elite beneficiary. Your cabin mate isn't.

You will receive:

Priority Boarding (includes cabin mate)

One Mini-bar (you may share if you are generous)

Tender priority (includes cabin mate)

Chocolate Covered Strawberries (you may share)

Internet minutes (meant for you alone)

Corsage or boutonniere (one)

Free laundry (meant for you alone)

Elite Disembarkation lounge (includes cabin mate)

Cocktail hour (includes cabin mate)

Elite line at Customer Service (includes cabin mate if you are doing the talking)

10% discount in boutiques (meant for you alone)

Tea service in your cabin (includes cabin mate if you place the order)

Am I missing anything? He/She is going to want to travel with you all the time!

On the laundry they have no way of knowing whos clothes are whos :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Forums mobile app

Seems there have been posts in the past about the return of the non-elite clothes not laundered. I assume it would just be the obvious things.

Opposing information. Hmmmmm. :confused:

"Integrity" is all I will say about what is shared and not. I traveled with a Blue Card friend. She enjoyed some of the shared privileges, but I explained to her that I had "worked" very hard to reach my elite status and honored those who set the path before me. She understood completely as she enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries.

Ethical behaviour = doing the right thing, even when no one is watching. Especially when no one is watching.

"Integrity" is all I will say about what is shared and not. I traveled with a Blue Card friend. She enjoyed some of the shared privileges, but I explained to her that I had "worked" very hard to reach my elite status and honored those who set the path before me. She understood completely as she enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries.

So what did you not allow her to do? Did she board through the Elite Room on first boarding. Did she share in your mini bar? Just curious.

Edited by AZbeachboy

Self filtered and decided that I shouldn't post what I wrote as a follow up. Sorry folks.

If this is what I asked about, I was truly interested and it was not a knock on what you had posted. I have been told (and read) that if you travel with an Elite, then you can share those benefits. I know that as a Platinum and we had a suite, they allowed my DD and SIL to participate in those things with us. So, we went to the happy hour and we entered the early boarding room. My daughter used some of my internet minutes on my computer. My only problem was my sil got into the mini bar more that I wanted him to. I ended up having to pull some of the drinks,lol.:)

So what did you not allow her to do? Did she board through the Elite Room on first boarding. Did she share in your mini bar? Just curious.

We shared the same cabin so, yes, she could board with me. I did not share my internet minutes nor my laundry perks with my friend on the 10 day cruise. I shared my mini-bar and chocolate covered strawberries. I gave her the champagne I won during the Captain's Circle Party door prize that she attended as my guest. She could not attend the wine tasting with me, although she could have paid for it. I had priority tendering so she came with me. We went to the Platinum/Elite lounge for cocktails on most nights. She waited for disembarkation in the Elite lounge because I was taking her home.

We are about the same size and neither the steward nor the laundry would have been able to tell the clothes apart. But I knew.

Each person has to make their own decisions. This is how I handled traveling with a newbie. I doubt that she will ever reach Elite but has voiced that she would love to travel with me again.

We shared the same cabin so, yes, she could board with me. I did not share my internet minutes nor my laundry perks with my friend on the 10 day cruise. I shared my mini-bar and chocolate covered strawberries. I gave her the champagne I won during the Captain's Circle Party door prize that she attended as my guest. She could not attend the wine tasting with me, although she could have paid for it. I had priority tendering so she came with me. We went to the Platinum/Elite lounge for cocktails on most nights. She waited for disembarkation in the Elite lounge because I was taking her home.

We are about the same size and neither the steward nor the laundry would have been able to tell the clothes apart. But I knew.

Each person has to make their own decisions. This is how I handled traveling with a newbie. I doubt that she will ever reach Elite but has voiced that she would love to travel with me again.

Thank you for the answer.

Thank you for the answer.

You must be sitting at the computer at the same time I am. Missed your post prior to my answering you.

I appreciate this reply.

My "normal" cruise mate was within a cruise or two of my level so that was never a problem. We did stay in a couple of suites just to practice being elite. That was so nice.

The only time I've gotten a corsage was when I was in a full suite. Do others get a corsage?

This is a suite thing. Not an elite thing.

At least all I know is that I have been Elite for a very long time and never received a corsage in the mini suites.

Edited by Coral