Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Bob I was thinking more about will they stop somewhere to load or unload equipment or trash between Port Canaveral and Cadiz.

I've not heard of any stops. Guessing they will load/unload as much as possible in Port Canaveral before they leave for Cadiz. I don't even know if they leave for Cadiz the same day as the last revenue cruise ends.

Well maybe since they are already late releasing the itineraries they will actually be out on time. Oh wait, I forgot, this is Royal Caribbean we are talking about! ;):p

I'm finding it hard to believe the 2016-2017 Caribbean schedule is not out at this time. And it's a possibility the March date may not happen as stated. WOW, is this the norm for Royal? :confused:

I've not heard of any stops. Guessing they will load/unload as much as possible in Port Canaveral before they leave for Cadiz. I don't even know if they leave for Cadiz the same day as the last revenue cruise ends.

It is all new so all we can do wait and watch.

I'm finding it hard to believe the 2016-2017 Caribbean schedule is not out at this time. And it's a possibility the March date may not happen as stated. WOW, is this the norm for Royal? :confused:

Yes, this is the norm.

They can't release the dates until Mrs. McGruder's first grade class gets finished coloring in all the itinerary boxes:D

Freedom overnighted in PC before she left for drydock

Just came by to report this also. It was announced in the Royal Caribbean Norway Facebook.

That makes 3 of us.

Edit. It makes total sense. Keep Harmony in Europe for the summer then she goes back to Florida for the Winter. Now yet he big question is...Does Oasis reposition to Asia in the spring of 2016 or do they keep both Oasis and Allure in FLorida for the Summer? Maybe Oasis in Port Canaveral and Allure in FLL.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Just came by to report this also. It was announced in the Royal Caribbean Norway Facebook.

Translated off that RCI Norway page

Finally, we can reveal the name of our 3 ships Oasis class : Harmony of the Seas ! One of the big news on board is the greatest coolest waterslides at sea. And even cooler is that from April 2016 the ship will sail from Barcelona!

Sees we board ?

So now that it seems Harmony will be based out of Barcelona (my 2016 cruise plans may have just changed!), I would guess that Allure is staying FLL due to her bookings through the end of May. So Oasis is either going to PC or China. My guess is PC.

Maybe Oasis won't go to China until Oasis 4! That would make sense...

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

That makes 3 of us.

Edit. It makes total sense. Keep Harmony in Europe for the summer then she goes back to Florida for the Winter. Now yet he big question is...Does Oasis reposition to Asia in the spring of 2016 or do they keep both Oasis and Allure in FLorida for the Summer? Maybe Oasis in Port Canaveral and Allure in FLL.

You are able right now to book Allure until May 29 2016 on the RCI website but Oasis you can only book until April 30 2016 One may be on the move!

That makes 3 of us.

My money is on an Oasis class ship going to China as soon as they can swing it.

I somewhat agree with you. But what ship goes to PC, because based on the St. Maarten port schedule, she seems to be moving to San Juan. Maybe Ovation will go to PC (depending on her release date...there's been many different reports)??

I somewhat agree with you. But what ship goes to PC, because based on the St. Maarten port schedule, she seems to be moving to San Juan. Maybe Ovation will go to PC (depending on her release date...there's been many different reports)??

Having a regular sked for a Quatum class out of FLL OR PC would be preferred over Bayonne IMHO

Translated off that RCI Norway page

Finally, we can reveal the name of our 3 ships Oasis class : Harmony of the Seas ! One of the big news on board is the greatest coolest waterslides at sea. And even cooler is that from April 2016 the ship will sail from Barcelona!

Sees we board ?

Can you link me to that facebook page? I can't seem to find it. I would love to take a cruise to Norway!

I thought that about heading to China but like OfTheSeas stated there is strong evidence that Freedom is going to San Juan. From all the rumours I do think that PC is getting an Oasis class. I can't see them not having an Oasis class in FLL in the summer so to me that means that until Oasis 4 arrives I think that all 3 will be here in Florida/Europe.

Just thought I would post this portion of the 2014 Annual report from RCCL which was released today. This clarifies the delivery date of both Ovation of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas as being the 2'nd Qtr of 2016 and Oasis IV being 2'nd Qtr of 2018.

I will take this information as being correct over the other dates currently mentioned on the website.

We currently operate 22 ships with an aggregate capacity of approximately 64,150 berths under our Royal Caribbean International brand, offering cruise itineraries that range from two to 18 nights. In October 2014, Royal Caribbean International took delivery of the 4,150 berth Quantum of the Seas, its first newbuild since 2010 and the first of a new generation of cruise ships. In addition, we currently have four ships on order for our Royal Caribbean International brand with an aggregate capacity of approximately 19,200 berths. These include our second Quantum-class ship, which is scheduled to enter service in the second quarter of 2015, our third Oasis-class ship and third Quantum-class ship, each of which is scheduled to enter service in the second quarter of 2016 and our fourth Oasis-class ship, which is scheduled to enter service in the second quarter of 2018. Additionally, we announced that we will redeploy Majesty of the Seas from Royal Caribbean International to Pullmantur in 2016. Royal Caribbean International offers a variety of itineraries to destinations worldwide, including Alaska, Asia, Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, the Panama Canal, South America and New Zealand.