E mail from New CEO Lisa. Pillow chocs to come back! (3 Threads Merged)

Sparkle 123

With all the negativity about either not getting the email or it being addressed to another in the household, I would suggest that Celebrity next time just post it on their website, instead of taking the time to try to email it to all their customers who have an email address with them. They are darned if they do, darned if they don't.

it's really a bit surprising that they only sent it to (apparently only some) UK passengers....no reports of anything being sent to anyone in the US or anywhere else.

Very strange indeed....

it's really a bit surprising that they only sent it to (apparently only some) UK passengers....no reports of anything being sent to anyone in the US or anywhere else.

Very strange indeed....

I got it and I live in the US, but didn't feel the need to post it since a number of folks did. Also, a number of USA'ers said they received it (including Host Andy) on this thread and actually a couple posters posted their email.

I think it is a positive sign, and I will be optimistic that there are more customer friendly improvements to come - it is not impossible to make some without having a significant impact to cost. (and yes, it is nice to see something positive that benefits ALL customers, not only the higher end ones)

I do get the frustration about the emails, though. I just will never, ever understand Celebrity and it's IT department (or perhaps this was a marketing dept. call?). Why in the world would the email be sent to some customers and not all that have an email address on file? For now I will give the benefit of the doubt that perhaps they are being sent out in some kind of 'bundles' and that eventually anyone who has an email address on file will get one. If I end up not getting one at all I confess I will be annoyed - after all, they don't seem to have a problem sending me emails day after day trying to sell me cruises:rolleyes: We'll just have to see how it goes.

Thanks for posting this link - lots of good info there, unlike many of the "me first - my opinion is the only one that counts" posts on this thread.

Thanks Mike & Janet

I agree

Good information in there on a lot more than a chocolate on the pillow:D

• 6 months later...
Email reads:

Happy New Year! I am delighted to write to you as the new President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises.

As many of you know, I spent seven years with Celebrity as we built and launched the industry-changing and stunning Solstice Class ships. Watching them come to life was a real highlight of my career and being back with Celebrity is very exciting, especially as I look to the future of our brand. We have the best loyalty program in the industry with Captains Club members from all over the world, who, like you, know that the guest experience on a Celebrity ship is like no other! With our recent announcement of "Project Edge," we are excited to be designing and building our next class of ships, with the first launching in 2018. Edge will help us continue the tradition of our industry-leading offerings of modern luxury ships, with award-winning service and cuisine.

Furthermore, as part of our continued investment we are welcoming the revitalised Celebrity Eclipse back to the UK in May. For those of you already booked on our special Taste of Modern Luxury two-night sailing , there will be an opportunity to meet you face to face as I will be onboard hosting a Captain's Club cocktail reception with Jo Rzymowska, UK and Ireland Managing Director.

Loyalty is the cornerstone of any successful business, and at Celebrity Cruises we recognise and celebrate this. We make sure that you are at the centre of what we do to ensure you have a holiday that provides you and your loved ones with memories that last a lifetime. To show how much we appreciate your feedback, I am very happy to announce that I will be reintroducing chocolates on your pillow at turndown, which will be rolled out across our fleet during the month of April. Plus, as a valuable Captains Club member, we hope you take advantage of our greatest offer yet, 123Go! - the best value when booking your next modern luxury cruise.

We realise that when it comes to a holiday, you have many choices, and we are very grateful that Celebrity Cruises is your choice!

Looking forward to having you back on board in the very near future.

All my very best,

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo

President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises

Unlike with Mr. Bayley, whose e-mail address was known, that of Lisa

still remains a mystery as confirmed by various threads.

Unless, her e-mail has been deleted, is it possible to at least find out

which email address she had used. Thanks.

Unlike with Mr. Bayley, whose e-mail address was known, that of Lisa

still remains a mystery as confirmed by various threads.

Unless, her e-mail has been deleted, is it possible to at least find out

which email address she had used. Thanks.

At the changeover of CEO"s I was told that contact Michael would be disestablished and to use celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com instead. I had an issue shortly after the changeover and this email was the one that worked and was encouraged to use in future

Edited by Beanb41

Happy the chocolates..albeit not the original ones mentioned by Arno ...will be back!

Also hoping for the flowers in AQ..they were just a nice touch and lasted for the whole cruise, usually.

Most important to us, is the message that loyalty is being recognized!

Maybe some of the CDs and other staff who have told us if we do not like the loud music etc, we should book elsewhere will be singing a new tune!

Positive vibes from the new CEO!

Edited by hcat