The Anthem gets real..thanks Royal

ChipLondon

Today The Anthem of the Seas became a reality to us, with invitations being received for the Launch Event in April in Southampton.

Once again I am proud to say that Loyalty pays, and we look forward to sailing on this new ship for its first official cruise after the naming celebrations. :D

No back door here, I am happy to Brag, and to get the invite :eek:

Good luck with your next Half Marathon or Iron Man, but of course you are not bragging about it ..............

Nice backdoor brag...
Edited by ChipLondon

Good luck with your next Half Marathon or Iron Man, but of course you are not bragging about it ..............

Congrats! Loyalty does pay!

And nice catch, there. The longer I stick around, the more I realize that it's a rare occurrence that the first page of a thread here goes without some type of negativity. The wife and I really hope to avoid these types of people on our upcoming cruise.

Enjoy Anthem! You deserve it!

Today The Anthem of the Seas became a reality to us, with invitations being received for the Launch Event in April in Southampton.

Once again I am proud to say that Loyalty pays, and we look forward to sailing on this new ship for its first official cruise after the naming celebrations. :D

Congrats Dave & Anita, I hope you both have a wonderful time on Anthem :D

I am guessing the Naming is a two nighter before 22nd April Inaugural ?

Hmmm, it appears the "green-eyed monster" (jealousy) has raised it's ugly head. :rolleyes:

How nice for you. Enjoy the festivities!

Thanks Sam, you know the truth, and thanks to all that understand how loyalty should work both ways. The benefits that people get from their custom should not only be restricted to those stated on the C&A lists. The only reason I have cruised the amount I have, is because on every cruise my custom has been appreciated, and I have always considered that I have enjoyed a value for money cruise experience.

I work hard for my leisure money, over the years I have spent a lot on Wine, Women, and Cruises..........the rest of it I have just wasted :eek:

Great news about the invite!

Royal should show loyalty. I know Chip lived on Allure when it launched for the first month.

Thanks Sam, you know the truth, and thanks to all that understand how loyalty should work both ways. The benefits that people get from their custom should not only be restricted to those stated on the C&A lists. The only reason I have cruised the amount I have, is because on every cruise my custom has been appreciated, and I have always considered that I have enjoyed a value for money cruise experience.

I work hard for my leisure money, over the years I have spent a lot on Wine, Women, and Cruises..........the rest of it I have just wasted :eek:

I sir am going to quote you prolifically on this and then claim it as my own.

This is wonderful, congrats!!

Congratulations! May I ask how RCI invite lucky customers; is it by telephone, email or do you receive a invitation through the post?Just curious so I can start dreaming about mine someday..... once I reach Pinnacle :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forums mobile app

Liz,

So far I´ve only heard about this one (April 20th-22nd). There´s been only one for Southampton for the Quantum last year. The others have been out of New York. As the Anthem will stay in Southampton I don´t think there will be more than this.

steamboats

Liz,

So far I´ve only heard about this one (April 20th-22nd). There´s been only one for Southampton for the Quantum last year. The others have been out of New York. As the Anthem will stay in Southampton I don´t think there will be more than this.

steamboats

In the past there have been quite few pre-inaugurals for new ships in Southampton, I was invited on Liberty Pre-Inaugural, Independence Naming & Equinox Naming.

The reason there was only one pre-inaugural in Southampton for Quantum was because there was simply not enough time before the Maiden Voyage for any more.

As Anthem is showing on the Southampton Port Schedule as arriving on 15th April -

ANTHEM OF THE SEAS 15-Apr-15 AM 18-Apr-15 PM 101 INTERCRUISES

And there are further entries also -

http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/live_information/shipping_movements_and_cruise_ship_schedule/cruise_ship_schedule/

I would think actually there will be more than one Pre-inaugural. :D