Beverages and Beverage Packages FAQ

ailetoile

Any new updates?

Did you have a question to ask?

Did you have something to contribute?

Not sure why you would reactivate a thread almost a year old. The OP last contributed in April 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any new updates?

Have not seen anything recently in terms of changes although there have been reports of 30% off an upgrade to premium.

Although I see from another post you don’t drink alcohol. I like the premium package as I love Perrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Pavovsky

OK then. Try this link, pictures and prices were posted form the Equinox TODAY. Hope that's recent enough for ya! :p

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2494703&page=4

Just to add to it http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

its still a live Celebrity link as of Mar 2018, & yes there are far too many very old links being brought up here on CC...LOL:')

• 2 weeks later...

If you are a beer drinker and would like to take a couple of beers back to your room is there any way to do that? Also if bottled water is included where would you get that so you have it in your room. I drink 4-5 bottles of water per day?

If you are a beer drinker and would like to take a couple of beers back to your room is there any way to do that? Also if bottled water is included where would you get that so you have it in your room. I drink 4-5 bottles of water per day?

Firstly on water. You can get bottles in any bar - just bring back to your room and keep yourself topped up. You can ask them to empty your fridge so you have space. I get the premium package for the premium waters - less salt content.

On beers - just go to a bar and walk back to your room. Our pre-dinner treat was a glass of wine/prosecco on the balcony before dinner. It’s not room service but it is included.

My question: We will have the classic package. I love a good mudslide. But while Kalhua is included under the classic, Baileys is only covered by the Premium. How much more will I have to pay for my mudslide?

The difference between the drinks plus 18% gratuity.

The difference between what drinks? The reason for my question is that a mudslide contains both of those liqueurs.

Agree same name. Different liquors which makes it two different drinks. One on the CBP and the other on the PBP. You will pay the difference plus 18%.

Which makes it two different drinks.

Are you sure about that statement?

I do not recall the price of a Mudslide or a Long Island ice tea, but I do not think that they are each considered one drink. There are other drinks that include more than one time of alcohol that are not counted as two. I believe they may have lesser amounts of each type of alcohol.

Although on Celebrity it probably does not make much difference if you have a package. If you were paying for those drinks, I doubt whether you have to pay double like you would for a shot of each.

Are you sure about that statement?

I do not recall the price of a Mudslide or a Long Island ice tea, but I do not think that they are each considered one drink. There are other drinks that include more than one time of alcohol that are not counted as two. I believe they may have lesser amounts of each type of alcohol.

Although on Celebrity it probably does not make much difference if you have a package. If you were paying for those drinks, I doubt whether you have to pay double like you would for a shot of each.

Positive. Reread post #690. CBP that only includes Kahlua in the mudslide vs. the PBP that includes Bailey's in the mudslide.

Edited by davekathy

Positive. Reread post #690. CBP that only includes Kahlua in the mudslide vs. the PBP that includes Bailey's in the mudslide.

I think you misunderstood the post. I only stated which liqueurs were on each of the packages. That was why I had the question. I've never heard of a proper mudslide that has only one or the other. That's like saying you can have a martini with gin OR vermouth. The recipe calls for both (plus vodka).

Firstly on water. You can get bottles in any bar - just bring back to your room and keep yourself topped up. You can ask them to empty your fridge so you have space. I get the premium package for the premium waters - less salt content.

On beers - just go to a bar and walk back to your room. Our pre-dinner treat was a glass of wine/prosecco on the balcony before dinner. It’s not room service but it is included.

Thank you for the information.

I think you misunderstood the post. I only stated which liqueurs were on each of the packages. That was why I had the question. I've never heard of a proper mudslide that has only one or the other. That's like saying you can have a martini with gin OR vermouth. The recipe calls for both (plus vodka).

I guess your question was as clear as a mudslide to me.;p Sounds like your CBP mudslide will be made with another brand of Irish cream liqueur then. Based on what you posted that Baileys is only listed on the PBP and you want your mudslide made with Baileys you will have to pay the difference between the CBP and the PBP plus 18% for your mudslide.