Beverages and Beverage Packages FAQ

ailetoile

I guess your question was as clear as a mudslide to me.;p Sounds like your CBP mudslide will be made with another brand of Irish cream liqueur then. Based on what you posted that Baileys is only listed on the PBP and you want your mudslide made with Baileys you will have to pay the difference between the CBP and the PBP plus 18% for your mudslide.

I would agree with the statement that the drink (s) would cost more if they request liquor brands that are only in the Premium package.

In December on Reflection I'm proud to say I enjoyed many mudslides and frozen toasted almonds. They tasted no different than they have from years past prior to the changes to the classic beverage package that removed Baileys. We had the classic package in December and were never charged an upcharge.

In December on Reflection I'm proud to say I enjoyed many mudslides and frozen toasted almonds. They tasted no different than they have from years past prior to the changes to the classic beverage package that removed Baileys. We had the classic package in December and were never charged an upcharge.

Okay, I must know- what is in a frozen toasted almond? I may need to try it.

Okay, I must know- what is in a frozen toasted almond? I may need to try it.

If you like mudslides, you'll have a new favorite when you taste these. I also sometimes ask them to swirl chocolate around the glass.

Ingredients Nutrition

1⁄2

1/2 ounce Kahlua

1⁄2

1/2 ounce bailey's original irish cream

1 scoop ice

Directions

• Mix all ingredients in a blender. Serve in a tall stemmed glass.

Edited by Luvcrusn
Addition

My favorite umbrella drink is a Dirty Banana and should be available on the classic package.

1 banana

1 1/2 oz bacardi rum

1 oz Kailua

Add ice and Blend

Think of it as the adult version of a banana milkshake. For a real treat if you have the premium package have them add 1oz Bailey's also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

If you like mudslides, you'll have a new favorite when you taste these. I also sometimes ask them to swirl chocolate around the glass.

Ingredients Nutrition

1⁄2

1/2 ounce Kahlua

1⁄2

1/2 ounce bailey's original irish cream

1 scoop ice

Directions

• Mix all ingredients in a blender. Serve in a tall stemmed glass.

Do you think Celebrity actually uses ice cream in their version? I will need to watch closely next time I order one. And I will try the toasted almond.

Thank you.

Do you think Celebrity actually uses ice cream in their version? I will need to watch closely next time I order one. And I will try the toasted almond.

Thank you.

They didn’t at the Sunset Bar on the Silhouette. We sat at the bar and watch them make several mudslides. They use a mix out of a wax container, like an old fashion milk container.