Robes

We will be sailing in March on the Legend in a balcony cabin. Do they provide robes? This is our first RC cruise and have always had robes on Princess and Holland.

Plantinum C&A and above as well as Junior suites and above. No harm in asking your cabin steward. If they have extra they are usually accommodating

Same for all ships.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

This will be my first cruise being platium, Will I have to ask for one or will it be in my stateroom ?

Probably be in the stateroom, but if you don't see one by around 6pm, ask your stateroom attendant. Sometimes they are still being washed and cannot be delivered when the staterooms open.

We will be sailing in March on the Legend in a balcony cabin. Do they provide robes? This is our first RC cruise and have always had robes on Princess and Holland.

only Suites and certain levels of Crown and anchor get robes automatically.

you can ask the cabin steward and if there are any spares, they might be willing to provide them.,,

Dear CruisingonQ and bazjs:

You have now been given all of the standard (and correct) responses.

Unlike Princess or Holland, it is not automatic that everyone gets a robe.

It is a perk of Platinum and up Crown & Anchor Society members.

It is a perk of being in a Junior Suite or higher stateroom.

If you ask your cabin attendant for robes, s/he will do her/his best to provide them. Most of the time you will be accommodated. No guarantees, but a good outcome is likely.

:)

Dear CruisingonQ and bazjs:

You have now been given all of the standard (and correct) responses.

Unlike Princess or Holland, it is not automatic that everyone gets a robe.

It is a perk of Platinum and up Crown & Anchor Society members.

It is a perk of being in a Junior Suite or higher stateroom.

If you ask your cabin attendant for robes, s/he will do her/his best to provide them. Most of the time you will be accommodated. No guarantees, but a good outcome is likely.

:)

LOL - the only time I ever had to argue with a room steward to get a robe was once back when we were platinum AND in a JS. Needless to say, this turned out to be one of the worst stewards we've ever had all around.

Make sure they are really fresh and clean. My last robe had a lighter in the pocket, so I guess it was a dirty robe

You would be surprised at the abuse those lighters can take. I have washed and dried a few of them when I was a smoker. So maybe it was not as dirty as you thought.

But with that said I would have asked for a new one myself.

Make sure they are really fresh and clean. My last robe had a lighter in the pocket, so I guess it was a dirty robe

My wife had a similar experience which is why she started packing her own robe. I won't even mention what she found in the pocket. :mad:

Edited by JimAOk1945

Guest maddycat

I always tell our cabin attendant that we don't need the robes. I bring my own light weight cotton robe from home. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who doesn't want a robe. There should be extras available.

Edited by maddycat