Favorite place on the ship

I was wondering what everyone's top 3 of favorite places on the ship is and why. Here's mine

1. The helipad: love it there, feeling the wind, watching the ocean and how quite it can be when it's not sailaway.

2. The solarum: sitting there at a table, playing cards, while it's cold outside

3. A lounger by the pool: my favorite place to read and watch people have fun

No balcony for me, but I'm sure it'll show up many times. Come in folks, give it your best shot :D

Cindy

1. Loved the adult only section. Great loungers and a great place to read.

2. My cabin, weird I know. loved the light and the quiet and it was the place all the kids would gather to and hang out and talk and sleep and just be. It was like having my little ones back even though they were all teenagers

3. The main atrium on sea days. So much going on. People watching, trivia games, music. It was just a fun place to be.

I was wondering what everyone's top 3 of favorite places on the ship is and why. Here's mine

1. The helipad: love it there, feeling the wind, watching the ocean and how quite it can be when it's not sailaway.I dislike the fact that the helipad is an exclusive area on the Oasis class. Maybe I will finally get to go up there in 2016.

2. The solarum: sitting there at a table, playing cards, while it's cold outside

Mine is also the solarium on the Freedom class ship, when on Jewel we spend more time by the outdoor pool. I don't want to be inside more than I have to, but I've never cruised in cold weather.

3. A lounger by the pool: my favorite place to read and watch people have fun

No balcony for me, but I'm sure it'll show up many times. Come in folks, give it your best shot :D I love my balcony, especially coming into port.

Cindy

Added my 2 cents, though I do love walking on the top deck.

1. My balcony when leaving busy ports in the dark. I love the lights of the other ships.

2. The MDR. I love the class and nostalgia of the service and the ambiance.

3. A pool lounger on a warm, sunny day. This is the biggest reason I vacation, relaxation.