Thank you pescao amarillo

bcnvcanada

I too have been reading your blogs for several years. It is the first thing that I read every morning with my coffee.

have a safe journey home. look forward to hearing about next winter's plans once you have decided.

Judy

Ok.....what are we all going to do now that your cruising is over for a while? I get up every morning and read your blog with my coffee. Loved your French Polynesia experience because it was different. Very well written. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Thank you! You've made a long, dreary, cold, snowy winter pass easier (albeit, not faster!) with your daily updates.

Your descriptions and photos made it feel like I was cruising along with you and G.

My DH will probably look forward to NOT hearing every day ("you know that couple who spend the winter on a cruise ship? Well, YESTERDAY they did..........") ha!

Enjoy family and friends this summer - I'll be anxiously awating the 2015/2016 installment!

I also will miss the daily blog with my coffee. I was hoping they would sign on for a couple more cruises. I especially enjoyed the South Pacific as we cruised there last year. My husband now knows who I'm talking about when I say

" Yellowfish"! Thank you so much for taking us along on your adventures.

Karen

Safe travels home!! I have enjoyed this winter with you so very much! As I have the last couple of years.

We will be on the 20 day Royal cruise in a couple of weeks. Your blogs on all the different islands have been so very helpful. I am hoping the taxi driver whose email you listed a couple years ago in Grenada is still available. :D

Until next winter.....

Cheers, Denise

Thanks for your daily blog. My wife and I read it everyday. We have learned so much and enjoy the pictures. Have a great time at home!

Thanks for your daily blog still reading it everyday.

Don&Joan

Welcome back home! I loved reading your blog, too. Every morning I couldn't wait to read about your daily adventures. I was hoping to meet you as we are boarding the Caribbean Princess next week, but we've just missed each other. :)

I think she is the lady who spent 100 days on the Princess Emerald.

I never go to some of those Islands that I don't think of her......and her love for the Caribbean.

Once you start reading her...............you can't stop.

She should write a book. Hint. Hint. JUST collect her blogs.............She should pitch the idea at an editor or agent. She has ALREADY written the book. Just needs editing.

I would plunk my money down for a copy in a heartbeat.

Edited by AmberTeka

We have eagerly and lovingly followed Jeannie and G's travels, too.

And given this fall we are doing the same FP cruise (but sadly only one time...) and on the Pacific Princess as well it was a great learning opportunity for us. I'm a research type and love planning our cruises years out and what a fun and informative way to learn!

We've even adjusted some of our plans for each island based on their experiences and stories opting to do some of what they did and made sound so interesting and enjoyable.

May all your fish be yellow! :- )

I just found out about the blog thanks to a fellow poster and read the entire year as well as last year's over the last few days. So very enjoyable and I look forward to next Winter's blog!

Such enjoyable reading this winter in so many different locales! Like all the others, I will certainly miss your daily updates, your impressions, critiques, excellent writing and wit. Welcome home Jeannie & Greg!! Until we meet again ...

I loved reading her blog every day. Will really miss that a.m. treat! Thanks to Jeannie for taking the time to post each day. We met her and hubby on the CB a few weeks ago. It's nice to put a face with a name for the next time!!

I would also like to say how very much I have enjoyed reading your blog this winter. I have been following along since before you started your blog, and you used to write "live from whatever your ship was", here on cruise critic. You have given us so many great tips on what to do in various ports. Thanks again for a very entertaining winter, and I look forward to whatever adventure comes next year!!:D :D