Royal Caribbean's Next 2016 Deployment Dates

New European sailings will be ready to book on March 19, 2015, followed by Alaska later in the month. Exotic destinations are expected to debut mid-April.

Learn more here: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/statichtmlpage.do?cid=sm_ext_dplymn_scl_8445&pagename=adventure_collection

04_THUR_Europe_Deployment_800x600.jpg.6fe0d6cd547eb331839dfefe4fdbbaa5.jpg

New European sailings will be ready to book on March 19, 2015, followed by Alaska later in the month. Exotic destinations are expected to debut mid-April.

Learn more here: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/statichtmlpage.do?cid=sm_ext_dplymn_scl_8445&pagename=adventure_collection

Hmm that link doesn't work for me ..is it the same as this one -

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15042681_2016-2017_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Is the Harmony of the Seas Transatlantic going to be in with March 19th sailings or will it be on April 2nd or ????

Thanks.

Hmm that link doesn't work for me ..is it the same as this one -

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15042681_2016-2017_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Is the Harmony of the Seas Transatlantic going to be in with March 19th sailings or will it be on April 2nd or ????

Thanks.

Not the same Liz. Here's some of that web page:

Introducing the 2016/2017 Adventure Collection, Royal Caribbean's lineup of unrivaled ships and immersive itineraries across six continents. From the Caribbean to Europe to Alaska and beyond, wherever you choose to adventure, you'll find the newest, biggest, and best ships to get you there.

COMING SOON

• 8 enchanting ships in Europe: A variety of ships across classes, including the new Harmony of the Seas, give you all new ways to experience the old world. New sailings coming March 19.
  • Alaska's largest, most innovative ship ever: It's a first for the Last Frontier. See which ships are taking on Alaska in 2016 when new sailings debut in late March.

Plus more adventures to come, with new sailings to be revealed through April!

NOW READY TO BOOK

Caribbean, Bermuda and Canada 2016 sailings are now open. Find your next adventure below.

Not the same Liz. Here's some of that web page:

Introducing the 2016/2017 Adventure Collection, Royal Caribbean's lineup of unrivaled ships and immersive itineraries across six continents. From the Caribbean to Europe to Alaska and beyond, wherever you choose to adventure, you'll find the newest, biggest, and best ships to get you there.

COMING SOON

• 8 enchanting ships in Europe: A variety of ships across classes, including the new Harmony of the Seas, give you all new ways to experience the old world. New sailings coming March 19.
  • Alaska's largest, most innovative ship ever: It's a first for the Last Frontier. See which ships are taking on Alaska in 2016 when new sailings debut in late March.

Plus more adventures to come, with new sailings to be revealed through April!

NOW READY TO BOOK

Caribbean, Bermuda and Canada 2016 sailings are now open. Find your next adventure below.

Thanks Bob :D

Big surprise that Explorer is going to Alaska :D....didn't see that coming at all.

Thanks Bob :D

Big surprise that Explorer is going to Alaska :D....didn't see that coming at all.

I don't think anyone saw that coming.

However, without an enclosed solarium, I can see potential be awfully crowded elsewhere on sea days.

Maybe they will enclose the solarium during her dry dock ?

One of her sister ships, Adventure, already does Baltic itineraries and they have not enclosed it's solarium. We were on Adventure for a Baltic cruise last year and didn't have much warm weather. The solarium pool was pretty much not usable.

I don't think anyone saw that coming.

However, without an enclosed solarium, I can see potential be awfully crowded elsewhere on sea days.

Maybe they're going to enclose her solarium during the dry dock.:) Typed too slow:(

Edited by orville99

Finally a mega ship to Alaska to follow the likes of Emerald/Sapphire Princess and Celebrity Solstice...

I do wish RCCL have glacier bay in their Alaska IT's though..seems RCCL and Celebrity cannot secure a permit. It is limited to 2 cruise ships per day .

HAL and Princess have the most permits, followed by NCL and Disney has a few.

Quick question: Do you guys have any idea when they will release Caribbean December 2016? I thought those sailing would come available now. Thanks! :)

Looks like Winter Caribbean is not coming until the 30th.

Mr. RCL can you tell me if there will be a ship located in Port Canaveral from May thru October 2016 doing the 3 and 4 night Bahama trips since the Enchantment is moving to FLL end of April 2016???? It looks like the Rhapsody will not be coming there until November 2016.

If so, what ship will it be. thanks

Edited by molly361

I am not sure when they updated the Explorer deck plans, but the post April 24th deck plans are there. They show the deck 12 cabins and state the solarium can be covered. Is that a change?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=11&shipCode=EX&shipProfile=1676&sailDate=1150424&hasNavigation=false

Solarium

The indoor/outdoor pool and lounge area can be covered during inclement weather by a huge glass roof.

Edited by MADflyer

I am not sure when they updated the Explorer deck plans, but the post April 24th deck plans are there. They show the deck 12 cabins and state the solarium can be covered. Is that a change?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=11&shipCode=EX&shipProfile=1676&sailDate=1150424&hasNavigation=false

Solarium

The indoor/outdoor pool and lounge area can be covered during inclement weather by a huge glass roof.

Good find MADflyer!

That description of the Solarium does not appear to be listed on any other Voyager or Freedom class ship, so I can only assume that they might be putting a roof over it during the dry dock.

Edited to Add: Oh wait, they have the same description listed for Voyager and Adventure...and neither of them have covered solariums. :( I'm still crossing my fingers for them to cover it...

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Mr. RCL can you tell me if there will be a ship located in Port Canaveral from May thru October 2016 doing the 3 and 4 night Bahama trips since the Enchantment is moving to FLL end of April 2016???? It looks like the Rhapsody will not be coming there until November 2016.

If so, what ship will it be. thanks

So far, all indications are that there will be a temporary black hole at PC. ;)

Good find MADflyer!

That description of the Solarium does not appear to be listed on any other Voyager or Freedom class ship, so I can only assume that they might be putting a roof over it during the dry dock.

Edited to Add: Oh wait, they have the same description listed for Voyager and Adventure...and neither of them have covered solariums. :( I'm still crossing my fingers for them to cover it...

They also have that description on the Freedom class ships. Editing for accuracy has never been one of RCL's strong suits

So far, all indications are that there will be a temporary black hole at PC. ;)

It will build the anticipation for the long-awaited arrival of Oasis and will soon there after be forgotten as Rhapsody arrives just a couple of days later, most likely for a long stay.

Good find MADflyer!

Well, Dry Dock Dave will be posting soon and he will be able to confirm.

Maybe they can build to ship deck plan description then while in dry dock and relieve the need to edit the webpage.

They also have that description on the Freedom class ships. Editing for accuracy has never been one of RCL's strong suits

Maybe they heard you.

Liberty's and Indy's have actually been updated to read:

The Solarium pool area is an oasis for guests 18 and older, complete with towering palm trees, hammocks and cantilevered whirlpools that extend twelve feet beyond the sides of the ship. The whirlpools' wide panels of glass allow a breathtaking view from the horizon to the ocean below.