Vintages Question

Are you able to use your Premium Alcohol Package for wine by the glass and how much are the tapas? Does anyone have a menu?

Yes, you can use your package for wine by the glass at Vintages. But it's only valid on the full-size pours and not on the smaller 2oz pours.

Are you able to use your Premium Alcohol Package for wine by the glass and how much are the tapas? Does anyone have a menu?

Your premium package will be a credit of $12 towards any glass of wine. (My price point might be off) Anything under that is free, anything over that you will need to pay the difference + gratuity.

Not every ship has tapas at Vintages - Serenade doesn't - and my understanding is that the menu Norbert's Niece posted isn't offered on Oasis since her drydock.

does serenade have something similar to Vintages?

Clarea,

Husband and I will be sailing with you this week on Liberty. Love Vintages. Can't remember if LOS offers the tapas??

Jodi

See you on board. We were last on Liberty over two years ago, and there were no tapas then.

• 5 months later...
I sailed on the Freedom November 2014 and they would not honor my Premium drink package at Vintages. Seems like I might be in the minority though.

I would have taken it up with the Food & Beverage Manager. Even if Vintages did not have any glasses of wine for less than $12, they should have only charged you the difference for glasses that exceeded $12. However, if you were trying to get a wine flight or glasses less than 5oz, then those are not covered by the package at all.

Edited by clarea

As far as we know, the a la carte tapas menu posted on this thread was only offered on Allure and Oasis. We have not found it on any other class although we haven't sailed Quantum Class yet. Voyager and Freedom Classes offered a cheese and olive plate that was complementary.

Thanks for the responses. We enjoyed them on the Oasis and were hoping that they would be offered on our Serenade cruise. Oh well, guess we will need to find somewhere else to nibble at. LOL

The standard suggestion: Go up to the Windjammer and make up a plate of your own tapas. Take to Vintages. Enjoy. :)

I sailed on the Freedom November 2014 and they would not honor my Premium drink package at Vintages. Seems like I might be in the minority though.

We had the same problem in April 2014. They wouldn't let us pay the difference. And that's probably why it was almost always empty. I hope they know the policy now since we'll be back on the Freedom soon.