I wish Celebrity would:

jenniebnyc

I often wonder what the "Celebrity Official" who monitors this forum thinks or does about the endless website complaints. Are they passed on to some corporate suit who trashes them? Are they just ignored by the CO? Does anyone at Celebrity know or care about how bad the website it, clearly the worst I have ever used (or tried to)??

Periodically we get the "we're working on it" memo, "it should be fixed by Friday" meant to shut us up. Well, many many Fridays have come and gone and it's still a hot mess.

When will they stop making excuses and get the damn thing fixed???

I wish Celebrity would provide footstools on 1A balconies.

I've given up wishing that Celebrity would improve/fix its website. It's clear that's not going to happen. Eventually this will bite them in the you know where as the young folks they're hoping to lure on board expect smooth functioning websites.

I wish Celebrity would provide footstools on 1A balconies.

I've given up wishing that Celebrity would improve/fix its website. It's clear that's not going to happen. Eventually this will bite them in the you know where as the young folks they're hoping to lure on board expect smooth functioning websites.

I think that X should add a downloadable, editable form for people that have issues with the website. Because I have never experienced problems I don't know what the issues are. Maybe if people could fill in a form showing the browser they are using, which link isn't working and other info that could be pertinent and email it back to the IT dept. I still don't understand why some people struggle and some don't

I wish Celebrity would give a more detailed description of their St Petersburg Russia 2 day excursion...too vague about sites that are planned, leaving one to opt for a private smaller tour company.Celebrity cannot compete with these companies whose goal is to maximize the Russian experience.

I wish Celebrity would give a more detailed description of their St Petersburg Russia 2 day excursion...too vague about sites that are planned, leaving one to opt for a private smaller tour company.Celebrity cannot compete with these companies whose goal is to maximize the Russian experience.

Actually that's a very good point - a lot of the tours are very vague and it's often not clear what the differences are between several tours at the same Port costing different sums of money.

The Alain Ducasse 6 hour tour in the South of France is a good example - for $18000 ( yes, 18 thousand) for 2 the description is

"Enjoy a one-of-a-kind culinary experience in Provence inspired by the world-renowned Alain Ducasse at his rustic hideaway in Moustiers on this Celebrity Exclusive. Board a private helicopter for a 30-minute flight over the French Riviera to La Bastide de Moustiers, where you’ll enjoy a specially prepared meal with fresh ingredients from the gardens. After lunch, tour the nearby grounds, including the lush gardens and groves, and the medieval village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie before returning to port.

Highlights:

• Fly over Provence following a special flight plan and land on the helipad at Alain Ducasse’s private inn in Moustiers.

• Enjoy a four-course lunch at the Michelin star-winning French chef’s world-famous La Bastide de Moustiers restaurant.

• Walk the inn’s verdant vegetable gardens and olive tree grove to see where the ingredients of your gourmet meal were picked."

Not a lot of information really when they're asking for the price of a small family car! No mention of meeting Alain Ducasse, big deal the meal will be from fresh ingrediants, a meal "inspired" by Alain Ducasse"....

Edited by DYKWIA

Get some better entertainment like name stars and some guest speakers. Also I would like more experimentation with cuisine and allow chefs to have more creativity with menus and also I would like a priest on board for those of us who wish to attend mass. I am harking back to my first TA on Jewel of the Seas where we had a priest, wonderful guest speaker who's poke about all the ports histories and guest entertainers who were outstanding and chef who tried out new menus. as you can tell this was my favourite cruise and I am headed on another spring TA with Celebrity so we will see .

......Keep your balconies on the new builds the same size and don't shrink them to 3.5 feet like Princess did with their new Royal and Regal ship builds. :eek::eek:

RoyalPrincess-288-1306120929_3_4_r383_c0-0-380-510_zpskumaqaqv.jpg

Edited by Shake

Just off the Reflection and happy to report the music was great!!! VERY MUCH IMPROVED!!!

Walter Black guitar and vocal duo, Sean Roach guitar and vocal, Big Mike cocktail piano, I think the Miami DJ's are gone ( I wasn't a fan) They have been replaced with DJ TX Motown ReMix, House Band Xtsasea, Blue Note jazz band and for those who enjoy the Miami Dj's, they do have a similar Miami DJ sound in Cellar Masters most nights. It was nice to see they moved it from the Martini Bar and into a club feel atmosphere.

....even got DH on the foyer dance floor several nights. :) He didn't have a choice when they played some Earth Wind and Fire :D

I wish Celebrity would;

1) fix the web site - in it's current state it is bad on my blood pressure

2) foot stools on all balconies

3) go smoke free (yes I know it won't happen)

4) self serve laundry

Edited by Jane2357

raise prices by $25 and restore some of the takeaways....including the OJ, the flowers, the chocolates (already rumored to be coming back), the string quartet or a cappela group (or some other live group). I don't necessarily want "the old celebrity" but I think $25 a person would not even be noticed and that would give them some $50-70K per cruise to re-invest in passengers..it's called investing in marketing.

Bring back the Thalassotherapy pools for any new builds and the Solstice Class ships.

Change design of new ships to eliminate the Atrium use for entertainment purposes. Bring back more quiet areas.

Fix the Celebrity and Royal Caribbean websites. I think the RCL website is even worse than Celebrity's.