1st Time Getting The Drink Package!!!

We are sailing out this upcoming Saturday on the Oasis of the Seas and have purchased the Premium Package for the first time! I'm aware that they have done away with the huge drink menus so I'm asking you guys for your favorite drinks while onboard for us to try. And go...

Edited by tash439

Wait, I thought that was a Miami Vice? Probably the same thing lol!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Definitely a Miami Vice

Miami Vice

pina colada mix and daiquiri mix

While frozen, add pina colada mix to a cocktail glass. Add the daiquiri mix on top, keeping it separated from the pina colada mix.

Read more: Miami Vice recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink387.html#ixzz3Xi0kDtQF

drink-4.jpg

Lava Flow

Blend banana, coconut cream, and pineapple juice (pina colada). strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking

Read more: Lava Flow recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink4773.html#ixzz3Xi0K02z3

Lava-Flow-1-jpg.jpg

I drink lava flows all the time & have never had one with banana in it. The ones on RCI definitely don't. It's a piña colada with strawberry swirl. They also have mango & wild berry lava flows on RCI. A Miami Vice is half piña colada, half strawberry daiquiri. I've had A LOT of frozen drinks, on RCI & on land, so I'm positive about this. A coco loco (aka labadoozie) is also really good (rum, coconut rum, cream of coconut, papaya, orange, pineapple & grenadine). My next trip I plan on trying a dirty monkey, which I'd never heard of before but apparently they're popular in Cozumel (piña colada with banana & kahlua) [emoji2][emoji484][emoji106]

One thing I've noticed with frozen drinks, especially rum drinks, is that so many places use cheap rum. It's so easy to tell, the cheap stuff has a sorta metallic aftertaste to me:(

I like (good) rum & POG tho' it's a bit on the sweet side.

Edited by pspercy