Allure preparing for dry dock

Mytime is currently deck 3 American Icon. Yes same menu. Only new is Coastal Kitchen for suite guests and Sabor Lunch and dinner for a fee

Thanks for getting back to me. Great..didn't like the look as much at Silk, but American Icon and The Grande look nice. (Although deck 5 would have been closer to us, but not a big deal).

Enjoy your cruise!

The old Concierge Lounge is now the Diamond Lounge

Allure has the same setup as the Oasis now. Diamond and above now go to the Concierge Lounge on Deck 11/12. Suite passengers now have their own lounge and Coastal Kitchen where the Viking Crown Lounge used to be.

For what it's worth we sailed on Liberty in 2013 embarking in Naples and 2014 embarking in Barcelona. On both occasions my drinks package include the 10% Spanish VAT.

With interporting the VAT is the one of the main port. So for the Allure Barcelona/Spain is the main embarkation port with Civitavecchia as interporting port. Therefore it´s the Spanish VAT despite where you´ve boarded.

steamboats

Any other questions. I did notice the builders are still in the side wing rooms of the old crown and anchor lounge. Suites lounge and coastal kitchen for suites are the Middle 2/3rds and I think it was the old pinnacle chapel / card rm where ladders inside and windows are covered over

Any other questions. I did notice the builders are still in the side wing rooms of the old crown and anchor lounge. Suites lounge and coastal kitchen for suites are the Middle 2/3rds and I think it was the old pinnacle chapel / card rm where ladders inside and windows are covered over

Thank you for the report. The middle 2/3 as you say was the old Viking Crown lounge and it's now the Suite Lounge and Coastal kitchen. The side rooms being converted to Royal Suites are the old Pinnacle Lounge (Port side) and the Pinnacle Chapel (Starboard side).

Anyone travel on Allure in a JS yet post drydock try to get into Coastal Kitchen? Not sure if they are allowing access like they are on Quantum/Anthem.

I have a friend onboard at the moment who has asked this specific question on my behalf as we'll be in a JS later in the year. She's been told that those in a JS can only go as a guest of GS or above :(

Just had it confirmed they are in process of changing the chapel and card lounge into two mega suites

New Royal Suites like on the Oasis. They are already in the new Allure deck plans.

Anyone travel on Allure in a JS yet post drydock try to get into Coastal Kitchen? Not sure if they are allowing access like they are on Quantum/Anthem.

No for Oasis and Allure, yes for Anthem and Quantum.

steamboats

They finally updated / modified the website. It no longer lists Chicago or shows the picture (but also doesn't list Mamma Mia). It also has a 'New for Suite Guests' section which I think is all post dry dock...and lists Sabor and Izumi restaurants.

The 'official' Allure press release is out and only features the specialty dining, suite and shopping enhancements.

No mention is made of the standard cabins added or the conversion of the MDR for the future introduction of Dynamic Dining.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1153/-allure-of-the-seas-debuts-in-europe-with-new-vacation-experiences-and-retail-after-extensive-drydock-revitalization/

The Allure fact sheet has been updated.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/fact-sheet/20/allure-of-the-seas/

The 'official' Allure press release is out and only features the specialty dining, suite and shopping enhancements.

No mention is made of the standard cabins added or the conversion of the MDR for the future introduction of Dynamic Dining.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1153/-allure-of-the-seas-debuts-in-europe-with-new-vacation-experiences-and-retail-after-extensive-drydock-revitalization/

The Allure fact sheet has been updated.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/fact-sheet/20/allure-of-the-seas/

Interesting, I saw no mention of Samba Grill.

I wonder if that is just an inadvertent omission, or the evening restaurant in the Solarium Cafe is changing.

Interesting, I saw no mention of Samba Grill.

I wonder if that is just an inadvertent omission, or the evening restaurant in the Solarium Cafe is changing.

Coincidentally just heard from friend onboard who says she will be eating in Samba Grill tonight, which is the evening restaurant in the Solarium :)

Coincidentally just heard from friend onboard who says she will be eating in Samba Grill tonight, which is the evening restaurant in the Solarium :)

Good, looks like they just forgot to list Samba in the new document. Thanks.:)

Any one knows how many of these machines are installed on Allure and where?

I believe there are something like 6 or 7 machines on Allure. I thought there were 4 in Windjammer, 2 on the Royal Promenade, and 1 in the Wipeout Cafe.

Ship is looking and feeling great and refreshed. Dining venues changed names but still trad / my time . No musical on this 5 day cruise

Hi Craig,

What a great person you are to keep us all informed. Hope you do relax :)

If you have time... I and my husband are sailing on Allure in October this year. On my cruise planner all i can sign up for is mtd. Does this mean there is still a formal night? We are travelling from Canada. Is dining very different now? I thought it was two sittings per night.

Any information you have time to share, i will be delighted to read. Any information about docking at ports, what you did, photos...OH I AM GREEDY :)

Please enjoy and relax. :)

Hi Craig,

What a great person you are to keep us all informed. Hope you do relax :)

If you have time... I and my husband are sailing on Allure in October this year. On my cruise planner all i can sign up for is mtd. Does this mean there is still a formal night? We are travelling from Canada. Is dining very different now? I thought it was two sittings per night.

Any information you have time to share, i will be delighted to read. Any information about docking at ports, what you did, photos...OH I AM GREEDY :)

Please enjoy and relax. :)

At the moment it's still the same My time and seated with formal nights.

I didn't go ashore today as I've been to Rome lots of times. Mind you I was in blaze until the early hours ;)